Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Looks like they are there. Try floating your mouse - slowly - around the table corners.

SLOWLY.

Reactions: DA22

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. More like dentistry. The teeth eventually come out.

Reactions: kiteares
Aug 16, 2017
i gotta say....I don't know how this has made nearly 5000 posts and we have yet to see any buttlovin!!

the keys on the table were tricky and I had quite a bit of trouble selecting sisters room item, but this is great. I'm not sure I have played this many playthroughs of any game here before.....ok....maybe dreams of desire which has a lot of buttlovin but tbf who wouldn't with tracy :D

I confessed my attraction to both the mother and sister but as yet cannot seem to get a 3some going in the hospital room....so sad.
hopefully in the next update we can do both neighbours daughters in the butt and create a harem, with becky getting involved too, with a choice scene of a mass female orgy for the MC to plug all holes.hospital admin girl optional. I'm just saying....no pressure on the dev :D

Reactions: DA22 and Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i gotta say....I don't know how this has made nearly 5000 posts and we have yet to see any buttlovin!!

the keys on the table were tricky and I had quite a bit of trouble selecting sisters room item, but this is great. I'm not sure I have played this many playthroughs of any game here before.....ok....maybe dreams of desire which has a lot of buttlovin but tbf who wouldn't with tracy :D

I confessed my attraction to both the mother and sister but as yet cannot seem to get a 3some going in the hospital room....so sad.
hopefully in the next update we can do both neighbours daughters in the butt and create a harem, with becky getting involved too, with a choice scene of a mass female orgy for the MC to plug all holes.hospital admin girl optional. I'm just saying....no pressure on the dev :D
Anal is what i'm hoping for and yes a harem would be nice i can see of the girls going along with it the hard one is gonna be Mira only way i think she would agree to sharing you with other girls is if you choose the physical perk or maybe the mind one forget what it was called and if you got a good paying job. Becky your sister and mom would agree with a harem.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
btw @veqvil why you don't have goals in your patron page? just curious, cause i think goals helps motivate people to donate. let say will release a scheduled update each month at 500 patrons etc

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Because he has no saying in the matter, he can't say he will do something more when he is already doing the best he can because he is given the right motivation. In the form pitchforks, torches, chains, spikes.. in the hands of not entirelly stable minded obsessed fans who are keeping him already locked inside a basement and of course love him oh so very much but but like true yanderes would flay him alive if he'd show signs of anything less than total devotion. N-not me of course!:coldsweat: I'd never do such thing, i'm a cute person:angel: I have no problem with it if he'd be getting lax or anything... wCUCedM.jpg

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Because he has no saying in the matter, he can't say he will do something more when he is already doing the best he can because he is given the right motivation. In the form pitchforks, torches, chains, spikes.. in the hands of not entirelly stable minded obsessed fans who are keeping him already locked inside a basement and of course love him oh so very much but but like true yanderes would flay him alive if he'd show signs of anything less than total devotion. N-not me of course!:coldsweat: I'd never do such thing, i'm a cute person:angel: I have no problem with it if he'd be getting lax or anything... View attachment 87815
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes