Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
you're right... vampirism can be counted among diseases and/or genetic mutation
You keep trying to punk me, but I will deny you your vampiric efforts. I'm sticking with drug injections, genetic manipulation or some other non-Universal monster route.

Even those radioactive petunias sounds better than vampires!

Reactions: Catwashere and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Vampirism is not a disease or genetic mutation. It entails being murdered by a vampire while he/she sucks all your blood from your veins, while doing so makes you into an undead soulless evil creature as well. All other things are just Twilight like perversions from the old traditions and not vampires.

Reactions: Catwashere

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'll see if someone knows how to change it then because i refuse to use other peoples saves don't like it. It makes no sense how it would be no and not yes since i don't refuse woman in these games!
Did you go the fitness route?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah @Barioz, that is what I mean by perversion of old traditions, a child born to or sired by a vampire that is undead and cant reproduce by definition? That would need some serious divine intervention to start with.:evilsmile:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ah @Barioz, that is what I mean by perversion of old traditions, a child born to or sired by a vampire that is undead and cant reproduce by definition? That would need some serious divine intervention to start with.:evilsmile:
Isn't that how you get sparkly vampires to begin with?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nope normally you get vampires directly the opposite way with very undivine intervention, though some older lore suggests the original vampires were straight out demons/fallen angels or older gods that were later demonized.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not officially, enabling console gives you some options though. Search for console in this thread.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
actually vampire children that become vampire hunters is common in eastern eauropean mythology. it usually involved the dead returning home after an unexpected death and impregnating his wife

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes