Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Funny. I never kept it a secret that i'm all into mom and i often make comment that i'm not riding this little sister train most people seem to so in love with. I never was a fan of this innocent, cute little cuddly little sister approach who is always the small titted skinny one as well.
GjS9YARzj4faoZVo-gJ9CtPU1Ieh-2jmTF8Fjclyf7ta5xu-sMxMWEwNP4gaL6N5.jpg
But this picture of Amy is without a doubt the best EVER little sister image i've ever seen and the most touching as well. I'm in a complete disagreement with Ignatz over this and think that the fact she isn't smiling adds a ton to her charm on this picture. If you are a shy girl, you don't smile that much and she was just shot and sits alone in her hospital bed. There is no reason for her to smile at all. A smile is probably the biggest compliment a man can hope to achieve from a girl when its an honest one. Thats why guys always try to be funny around girls they want to woo. Earn that smile. Amy should be smiling only when she has a reason to and i'd love to see and support the idea if this could be done in a way that the player truely feels it as anchievement and the value it carries.
I love this image because its bright, lively yet she with her serious look still fills it with melancholy as if we are seeing fray between joy and fear. Because in my eyes she has this air of fragility surrounding her that was violated and now she is scared, skittish and feels very much alone. And in turn this tanslates into an almost tangible sense of need. Need of us, the player, to be there with her, to comfort, to love her. This wouldn't be the case if she would smile.

The best image with so much emotions through the lights, colours, expression i've ever seen in an adult visual novel.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny. I never kept it a secret that i'm all into mom and i often make comment that i'm not riding this little sister train most people seem to so in love with. I never was a fan of this innocent, cute little cuddly little sister approach who is always the small titted skinny one as well.
View attachment 91369
But this picture of Amy is without a doubt the best EVER little sister image i've ever seen and the most touching as well. I'm in a complete disagreement with Ignatz over this and think that the fact she isn't smiling adds a ton to her charm on this picture. If you are a shy girl, you don't smile that much and she was just shot and sits alone in her hospital bed. There is no reason for her to smile at all. A smile is probably the biggest compliment a man can hope to achieve from a girl when its an honest one. Thats why guys always try to be funny around girls they want to woo. Earn that smile. Amy should be smiling only when she has a reason to and i'd love to see and support the idea if this could be done in a way that the player truely feels it as anchievement and the value it carries.
I love this image because its bright, lively yet she with her serious look still fills it with melancholy as if we are seeing fray between joy and fear. Because in my eyes she has this air of fragility surrounding her that was violated and now she is scared, skittish and feels very much alone. And in turn this tanslates into an almost tangible sense of need. Need of us, the player, to be there with her, to comfort, to love her. This wouldn't be the case if she would smile.

The best image with so much emotions through the lights, colours, expression i've ever seen in an adult visual novel.
Wait, what are we in disagreement about? My comment about "mopey" girls? I don't think it suggests Sis. But, you've got Lilly, Mira and Becky all in the dumps. That's enough angst for me.

<Plus, it was kinda meant as a joke, so there's that...I don't need everyone to be Pee Wee's Playhouse>

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Very nice start, hot mom and sis, beautiful renders (a few grainy ones, tip I found to avoid that if you're interested: make the renders double the size and reduce them afterwards) and looking forward to more saucy scenes in future updates...
Yea increasing the images in photoshop to 2k fixes it then decreases back to 1080

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Reactions: Nightwinter

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 91369

you sir are a scholar and a gent

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I really appreciate it when these games have a wonderful story in them. Its happened a few times now where i really like the story and realize "holy shit, i give a crap about these characters (not all but often most)". And if you ask me, that's good writing, when someone else cares about your brain baby. NOW LET ME GOD DAMN SEE AMY YOU MONSTER! That's 2 games now where i'm waiting to see what happens to a loved one. Are you in some kind of club?

Reactions: Nightwinter

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
On another note, i'm hoping for some MC/Lilly/Mom or MC/Lilly/Becky action...or MC/Lilly/Mom/Becky and maybe the crazy blond from next door, could be fun but i'm almost positive she will cut me. I feel like Becky and Lilly might be the most accepting of the abnormal mother/son relationship. Becky because she has destroyed her self esteem and wants so badly to be accepted by the MC, and Lilly because i think she feels (not is, i ain't hatin) that she is abnormal and might be willing to accept some abnormal on the MC's part in exchange for some normal. And Lilly is STUPID hot. First i saw her in game i thought, imma hit that. her brother "here is her secret" me" if mine is bigger imma still hit that"

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
I'm sorry for causing any inconvenience, nonetheless thank you for trying out this game.

Again, since I'm afraid there will be some *** talk again...

There is no sharing on its own, the characters only go for other characters if you invest your time to encourage them!
If you do nothing in that regard, nothing happens.

So NO out of the blue girl-stealing, cheating or interest in others than the MC!
Thanks for making this great game! Can you tell us will we have the chance to make MC have sex with the vampire mom? She is my favorite girl, the second Carol :) A threesome with these two fine MILFs will be a dream come true :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes