Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
Just a quick question, I have to choose one girl or can I have a Harem type of route like some other games? I mean, I really like Amy and Caitlyn, plus Mira is sexy, and I don't mind my mom and becky xd

D

Deleted member 308859

The story makes me very curious and the models are actually nice. Little erotic content, but the plot makes up for it

Reactions: Trojaner

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I'm just a lurker, but I just wanted to let Veq know that Amy is the sexiest character I have ever seen in one of these games. Her face is thoughtful and interesting, and her lean, ballet dancer body is perfect. I would enjoy endless amounts of game content with her resisting, submitting, exhibiting herself, being embarrassed and unsure about it, led on a leash, naked in a car on the road, whatever the hell you can do with her.

Thanks for such a fun game.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thats a heroin body bud.

Plot twist, Duke is actually her dealer and shot her over lack of payment.

Trust me I know. I'm a heroin addict myself. I once woke up lying face first in my own diarrhea. It made me vomit, but I was hungry, so I ate it again, before my next shot.

Reactions: Palanto

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Look on the dining room table on the left side and toward the exit, right at that corner of the table, hover your mouse there and you will get them ;)

Reactions: CROSSCAPN

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Okay, so almost all of the MC friends are vampires, and Mira wanna became human by marriage with some guy(?), i hope MC some kinda special too, so he can fuck'em. I think the doc save sister life by turned her into one of them (my guess), pretty unique and intersting so far.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
anybody knows the variable for checking if you have dildo or not.
this is the variable for day 1 . im trying to test where the dildo variable is in save file..

d1_read_mail Boolean True/False False (if you finished the whole real mail i think this will turn true after amy scene)
d1_go_bf Boolean True/False False
d1_ask_a Boolean True/False True
d1_drunk_kiss Boolean True/False False
d1_ph Boolean True/False True
d1_c_angry Boolean True/False False (this might be variable for asking amy in angry mode)
d1_ph_novid Boolean True/False False
d1_skip_c Boolean True/False False
d1_romantic Boolean True/False False
d1_ph_empty Boolean True/False False
d1_go_bed Boolean True/False False (this will trigger end scene/ next day when mc goes to bed.)
d1_ph_rech Boolean True/False True (still not sure what this is)
d1_father_int Boolean True/False True (this is research for father if you clicked on picture)
d1_ph_full Boolean True/False True (still not sure what this is)
d1_reply_b Boolean True/False False (as far i know this is reply for becky)
d1_check_c Boolean True/False False

if anybody knows or some idea what dildo variable on this feel free to reply tyvm people

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes