Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I didn't seen it in genre section op sorry my mistake. This game is excellent but i delete it the moment i saw mom giving bj :-( not my kind of game.
It is what it is i reported this thread so he added it & please do not reply i don't want to come back here good luck with the game.
Just out of curiousity I have to ask. So you picked:
  • agree on Mom having a date
  • say that her date is a lucky man and you support her
  • went downstairs and didn't choose the show yourself option but to spy
Or in other words: YOU yourself told the game you want to see Mom with another man and just ignored multiple occasions to stop it. Don't you feel ashamed to write such a complaint?

On the other hand, thanks for giving us a perfect example which players a dev should never ever listen to. Oh and I hope you don't act like that in RL by telling other humans you are not interested in them several times and when you see them with other ppl on the street you yell at them how they could dare to NTR you.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Reporting a thread when a scene of "voyeurism" occurs ONLY if you choose to do it, plus having to take more than one choice about it.
And Veqvil himself explained several times that the MC is the only one who can have relationships, unless you choose otherwise. Priceless...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
we are pretty close to a point that even mentioning another man besides MC will be tagged as NTR, just so it doesnt trigger anyone
That point was reached long ago, some people get really upset if anyone beside the MC bangs someone in a game, selfinsert fans I suposse.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Just out of curiousity I have to ask. So you picked:
  • agree on Mom having a date
  • say that her date is a lucky man and you support her
  • went downstairs and didn't choose the show yourself option but to spy
Or in other words: YOU yourself told the game you want to see Mom with another man and just ignored multiple occasions to stop it. Don't you feel ashamed to write such a complaint?

On the other hand, thanks for giving us a perfect example which players a dev should never ever listen to. Oh and I hope you don't act like that in RL by telling other humans you are not interested in them several times and when you see them with other ppl on the street you yell at them how they could dare to NTR you.
The hero we need. :FeelsGoodMan:

Y

YWU

Hey please, come back! Read the interesting post, dude.
Sorry guys
but 145 pages walkthrough not even a single hint the game has remarkable potential i deleted after seeing that scene it hurt me so bad but if it has NTR tag or i have a idea just a bit i never ever downloaded it but sorry again. i downloaded after playing Christmas special it was awesome. but i will give it a try again.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry guys i apologize to you all.
but 145 pages walkthrough not even a single hint the game has remarkable potential i deleted after seeing that scene it hurt me so bad but if it has NTR tag or i have a idea just a bit i never ever downloaded it but sorry again. i downloaded after playing Christmas special it was awesome. but i will give it a try again.

Also, there is no NTR...

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Heck here we go again with the whole pointless NTR thing arguments. It isn't listed as a genre tag and the creator does say that everything will be optional. Do the haters and trolls even read the authors genre tags FFS!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry guys
The question still remains: why did you not stop Mom/Carol in the 1st place? Like you really have to choose into that direction multiple times to see it.

All 4 main routes in the walkthrough lead you around this scene. And there is a note in the 'Snippets' section about it.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I wish the steve x mom scene was in different location or something. You can avoid it easily of course but it doesnt change the fact that your sweet mommy eagerly blows some guy inside the house while you and sis are at home. Kind of turns off from love route with mommy. Maybe if it was in some other place that you could access it would be a better vouyer scene overall.

Reactions: KimJungUn and YWU

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I wish the steve x mom scene was in different location or something. You can avoid it easily of course but it doesnt change the fact that your sweet mommy eagerly blows some guy inside the house while you and sis are at home. Kind of turns off from love route with mommy. Maybe if it was in some other place that you could access it would be a better vouyer scene overall.
Are you not already OFF the mum love route at that point?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Are you not already OFF the mum love route at that point?
I dont really know but you kind of missed the point. Characters in games are supposed to have personalities. Stuff I wrote about will influence your impression of mom even if you cockblock her.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes