UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Just my opinion about one scene from this game. What part of it was so embarrassing? Or its my bad english you are making fun of?
Just read the previous post and/or the walkthrough, please

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You seem to confuse me with some other guy because I genuinely cant understand why would I need to read previous post or walkthrough.
No, i'm right.
it doesnt change the fact that your sweet mommy eagerly blows some guy inside the house while you and sis are at home.
If you make the right decisions, that scene doesn't happen. IE in the mother love route.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
No, i'm right.

If you make the right decisions, that scene doesn't happen. IE in the mother love route.
My whole point is that characters in games have personalities and if you see the steve scene or even heard of it then in your next playthrough you know that Carol is that kind of girl. Why my 3 cents offend you so much that you have to throw facepalm pictures like we are on some imageboard?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
My whole point is that characters in games have personalities and if you see the steve scene or even heard of it then in your next playthrough you know that Carol is that kind of girl. Why my 3 cents offend you so much that you have to throw facepalm pictures like we are on some imageboard?
The point is, it is YOU that decides on that part of her personality.
YOU choose the options that lead to her doing that or not. YOU can even stop it and not go down the love route with her.
If you want your mother to be the sort of woman to blow her employee in the doorway, that is YOUR choice.
If you play multiple paths then she can be a blower in one and a saint in the other, think of multiverses.
Come to think of it...I think your point is because it is an option, she is tainted...time to delete the game then, surely?

Personally, if I walked in on my mum giving someone some head I would cheer her on, but she is 78 and has been a widow for 10 years :closedeyesmile:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
and if you see the steve scene or even heard of it then in your next playthrough you know that Carol is that kind of girl.
It's not like that, trust me. Ever heard about multiple universe theory? Well, this is like that. So, fear not !!! Because there are more than just one Carol, every choice of yours creates entire new Carol, all of them with different personalities and stuff like that. Carol from route A is not same Carol from route B etc...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
What @UncleVT is trying to tell you is that you as the player decide how the game progresses. So if you're actively encouraging Carol to meet another man and prefer to be a voyeur, this scene is exactly the consequence of your actions.

Also, Carol feels bad after she gave the BJ to Steve. Since you were refering to personalities you probably know that she hasn't had any sexual intercourse for almost 2 decades and is desperate. So this little scene fits quite well into her personality.

To make an end to this completely redundant NTR discussion: there is a scene in the hospital that kind of officially ends the Carol share path. This information is also mentioned in the walkthrough. So no, NTR is not a thing in Love and Submission.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Let's look at the bright side: Now I know I should not take the NTR tag seriously. :p
Absolutely.

This is the first time i've ever seen telling a main characters mother, who i'm not sleeping with, to go have fun classed as NTR.

How in the blue hell someone manages to class that as NTR I have absolutely no idea, it boggles the mind.

But you are right, it's does piss on the tags. Obviously whoever is dealing with tags has absolutely no clue whatsoever so now i'm going to have to ask in every single game what the content is because tags are now meaningless.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
But you are right, it's does piss on the tags. Obviously whoever is dealing with tags has absolutely no clue whatsoever so now i'm going to have to ask in every single game what the content is because tags are now meaningless.
Noooo!!! You just have to unren and check the CGs! x'D

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes