Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I agree that that set on mom is vampiric. Its gonna totaly drain me!:coldsweat:

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
well finally finished the game. i wish there was more mother and son...i just hope this game wont become another dual family aka blueball legend.
no need to check for variable and shit... the game won't let me do all things.. linear choices that leads to certain points...
i wished for harem.. i think i wont get it in this game.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Reading is like green vegetables

Y

YWU

Top of the page "Tags: 3dcg anal sex domination incest male protagonist ntr romance voyeurism"
I didn't seen it in genre section op sorry my mistake. This game is excellent but i delete it the moment i saw mom giving bj :-( not my kind of game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I didn't seen it in genre section op sorry my mistake. This game is excellent but i delete it the moment i saw mom giving bj :-( not my kind of game.
Not your mistake. I think ntr tag added after your message.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
At the point (2nd day) that scene happens, there is absolutely no romantic or sexual relationship (except a "goodnight kiss") between MC and Carol yet. How can that be defined as NTR? o_O
Also, even if someone insists on calling that NTR, MC has two chances (go to bed or later "show yourself") to avoid it.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
At the point (2nd day) that scene happens, there is absolutely no romantic or sexual relationship (except a "goodnight kiss") between MC and Carol yet. How can that be defined as NTR? o_O
Also, even if someone insists on calling that NTR, MC has two chances (go to bed or later "show yourself") to avoid it.
IF that is the scene called as NTR then it is not. It is just avoidable voyeurism.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
IF that is the scene called as NTR then it is not. It is just avoidable voyeurism.
The only other scene with sexual content and a male character different than the MC is the brief scene with the Barons when MC arrives home. Which is a married couple having (or trying to have) sex!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The only other scene with sexual content and a male character different than the MC is the brief scene with the Barons when MC arrives home. Which is a married couple having (or trying to have) sex!
Will be weird if i feel ntr cause watching married couple sex. :D

Funny but ntr tag added today by @veqvil . Planning to add ntr choice for later updates or has no idea what ntr is. :p

Y

YWU

It is what it is i reported this thread so he added it & please do not reply i don't want to come back here good luck with the game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It is what it is i reported this thread so he added it & please do not reply i don't want to come back here good luck with the game.
You judge this game so quick. There is no ntr in this game according to my ntr knowledge. :p

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes