N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
This may have been asked before but why is the MC's penis so goddamn terrifying? It's almost like it's got baby octopus tentacles under the skin.
he is gonna use it to slay them vampires. or its supernatural dick, that allows him to fuck vampires without dying

Reactions: Hadgar

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm with you. Just finding amusing the staying power.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It stores the nutrients needed by the radioactive petunias. You guys are still being misled by the vampire trolls. Boy are you gonna be surprised by those alien petunias...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I understand pop-up books have lots of "action"

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
isn't creating scenes and rendering the most time consuming part of making a game?
Depends on how he is classifying everything. Think they said a computer was making the images already so the pictures might be done. If this game is going to be a sandbox-like game the actual coding is going to be the most time consuming and hopefully it doesn’t turn into a grindfest like some of the other games. But so far I don’t think there has been a lot implemented yet with the open world game style. The scenes can be time consuming especially if they add in different dialogue branches based on multiple variables which is part creating scene and part coding.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I just hope veq won't try another dumb stunt like last time. What's an uodate for, if the dev won't be able to finish the project?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Only 1 switch is active at this point

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes