Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You've found a target audience, most people like this game. But IMO it's an adult game, so having to think too much is annoying. It's also tedious having to have a walk through open just to figure things out. Anyways you're good, most people love this game and your render quality is outstanding. I just can't bring myself to highlight the mouse over everything. Would be great if you could optionally skip having to do that and just play in a decision mode only, where you just shape the path of the main character without having to interact with items.

I want to try the game again, but I just don't feel like following that complicated walk through. Trying to figure out how to progress the story without it is too tedious.
Yah, it's hard to use the brain when the blood flow is redirected, right? If you're too lazy for a bit usage of your mouse, I'd suggest looking at the CGs instead. And adding a skip option is just pointless, why making a game then when you include such a thing?

In general you really seem to have problems with your reading comprehension. You were not capable of reading one line to get your mobile phone from your room and thus quit. You're not capable of reading a step by step walkthrough which even shows you pictures if your reading skills are not that good to interpret text information.

So maybe adult visual novels are just not your thing? Have you tried comics? You know, these drawings with all those pictures. Well, you have text bubbles there, so that might also confuse you. Hmmm, hah, I know, landscape paintings, that will be your stuff!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It was a peculiar criticism of the game: it's an ADULT game, but I have to think too much.

Rationally, you would expect a CHILDREN's game would be the one you would not have to think too much.

There are plenty of fapping-only games out there. Making the comment in here, where the game has overwhelming support, seems like a self-inflicted wound. A person is just asking to be savaged.

It's either a cry for attention or a terribly ill-considered post.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I like that the story has something into it. I mean, I like to go really deep, who doesn't? Only route that IMO has a little lack of sexual content, as of now, is the "mom+sis" route in comparison to the individual ones. But I already wrote that some pages ago. If the characters are complex, it helps me really invested into the game's story and look forward to updates.

I also like when you can role-play the MC, which makes the game even more personal. If the MC only does or acts in one possible linear way, I am usually frustrated, that he didn't deal with it in a different way. If the MC fucks up, it should be the fault of the player who chose a bad decision, not something that's unavoidable. Then you just have some text which makes you lose attention. And the choices have you question if you chose well, which is thrilling. This game deals with this really well, I might say. Especially since the choices of the MC's reactions to certain situations or different traits of other characters are diverse.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Hey i'm new to this game.Question - is every patch after 0.5 gonna be as "straightforward" compared untill 0.4 and do love/submition/share decisions at the start would make a difference in the future ? Thanks in advance

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mira and her family should just trust the MC and tell him the truth about there family or the MC should just come out and ask i see at the end of the current version the MC knows something is up with them with the eyes and Mira being forced to have a kid with someone. The MC should just come out and say i know something is up with your family and after starting a conversation maybe offer to be tested to see if he can give Mira a kid it could be the MC, Mira and Becky all together since Becky said she just wants to be around and does not care about him having another woman.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe Elise has a sister or even sisters? :happyblush
her kind do tend to do that

It's also tedious having to have a walk through open just to figure things out.
It puzzles me how certain people can breath without someone telling them hwat to do. I did the first 2 playthroughs without any guide (asking about the running shoes doesn't count!)

if he can give Mira a kid
it's not a matter of "if", but of "when"

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I'm just waiting for the Mom. Not gonna lie I'm kinda interested how the sharing mechanics work in the game in the not so distant future.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes