D

Deleted member 482284

Umm. I just completed Amy love route. I didnt at all see any lewd scenes. Which route gets me some action?

And btw the latest is v0.5, any news or eta about new update?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Umm. I just completed Amy love route. I didnt at all see any lewd scenes. Which route gets me some action?
The route with Carol have some lewd scenes (I played the "love" path).
About news, look at the 2 posts above yours. You can also find progress infos at Veqvil's patreon page.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
PS: Yes the render is grainy... but there are more to come and sacrifices had to be made (even though there won't be that many grainy renders this time... I hope XD)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
O, Those eyes! Elise is so beautiful but ... but ... she's Aiden's wife :( And he's a cool character ... I just love this guy. I hope I have the strength to hold back if veqvil give the opportunity to start a romance with her. But... Maybe Elise has a sister or even sisters? :happyblush

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Very nice start, hot mom and sis, beautiful renders (a few grainy ones, tip I found to avoid that if you're interested: make the renders double the size and reduce them afterwards) and looking forward to more saucy scenes in future updates...
Grainy image in iray is ofent caused by bad lighting.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I was wondering why the xmas bonus file is weird. it seems I stupidly download mac version instead of PC... it seems instead of reading my brain just tells me "the first row is always PC, download that..." like PC->Mac->Android... hahaha :p

U

User_17502

Best part is he uploaded renders where you see absolutely nothing sexual. So I guess the new alternative, alternative definition of NTR is now 'clothed ppl with me on the screen while at least one of them has the same gender as me'.

That makes it three now:
  • original Japanese NTR
  • Western NTR
  • YWU's NTR
Meanwhile:

Just a few to show each and everybody what veq thinks about NTR.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game is poorly designed.

After the sister got shot, I'm at home and can't progress in the game. Is the game broken?

It says I should get the stuff for mum first, but there is no other explanation. This is terrible.

Forget it, I deleted it. What a nightmare of a game. I can't believe you guys actually enjoy jumping through stupid hoops like this.

Pick up the item A.
Pick up the item B.
Pick up the item C.
Highlight mouse over everything.
Pick up the item D.
You can't do this.
You can't do that.
Repeat.

The game has no direction at all.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

After the sister got shot, I'm at home and can't progress in the game. Is the game broken?

It says I should get the stuff for mum first, but there is no other explanation. This is terrible.

Forget it, I deleted it. What a nightmare of a game. I can't believe you guys actually enjoy jumping through stupid hoops like this.

Pick up the item A.
Pick up the item B.
Pick up the item C.
Pick up the item D.
You can't do this.
You can't do that.
Repeat.

I'm sorry to cause any headaches! Nonetheless ty for trying it out! The "no direction" issue is something I'm trying to address in the upcoming update. I'm wondering if you didn't catch the dialogue saying what to do next though? (Just tested this myself)
Unbenannt.JPG

hey "mom" it's rude to impersonating someone who just left a couple second ago....
Thank you for pointing that out! :D Looks like I messed something up there XD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Pick up the item A.
Pick up the item B.
Pick up the item C.
Pick up the item D.
You can't do this.
You can't do that.
Repeat.

I believe kinetic novels may be more your speed.

Gaming isn't your strong suit.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Story's great IMO. At least the choices you make here affect not just your path but also the girls path as well. You could have the girls to yourself or just a specific one or Share them if your not interested in a particular one. So kudos to @veqvil

Reactions: TheDecentOne

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
Story's great IMO. At least the choices you make here affect not just your path but also the girls path as well. You could have the girls to yourself or just a specific one or Share them if your not interested in a particular one. So kudos to @veqvil
I have to agree. I love games that have a wide variety of player choice. I'm not overly fond of the point and click nature of some parts of this particular game, but the game tells you when you miss something so it's not that big of a deal. I am really interested in this vampire family and what their relationship to your family is. I can't wait for the next story update.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I just started playing this game, but so far there's been zero xxx stuff, just a handjob thingy.
Is that the limit so far, or have I missed a large chunk somwhere?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm sorry to cause any headaches! Nonetheless ty for trying it out! The "no direction" issue is something I'm trying to address in the upcoming update. I'm wondering if you didn't catch the dialogue saying what to do next though? (Just tested this myself)
You've found a target audience, most people like this game. But IMO it's an adult game, so having to think too much is annoying. It's also tedious having to have a walk through open just to figure things out. Anyways you're good, most people love this game and your render quality is outstanding. I just can't bring myself to highlight the mouse over everything. Would be great if you could optionally skip having to do that and just play in a decision mode only, where you just shape the path of the main character without having to interact with items.

I want to try the game again, but I just don't feel like following that complicated walk through. Trying to figure out how to progress the story without it is too tedious.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
You've found a target audience, most people like this game. But IMO it's an adult game, so having to think too much is annoying. It's also tedious having to have a walk through open just to figure things out. Anyways you're good, most people love this game and your render quality is outstanding. I just can't bring myself to highlight the mouse over everything. Would be great if you could optionally skip having to do that and just play in a decision mode only, where you just shape the path of the main character without having to interact with items.

I want to try the game again, but I just don't feel like following that complicated walk through. Trying to figure out how to progress the story without it is too tedious.

Reactions: hakarlman
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes