supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
That is another turn off when Dev's suddenly change course and introduce things that the player isn't interested in and does nothing for the player..
But you forgot to mention most important thing of all as a creator, for your expectations to be subverted

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Go visit your buddy and help Lily for the massage oil.
Mom's key is on the table. The corner of the table. The very hard to see corner of the table.

KimJungUn

Apr 30, 2018
i am not a fan of ntr good thing that is avoidable but in this game in particular i guess the dev should focus just in love and submission and just mom, sis, and neighbors and drop other paths and girls because with 3 paths and 3 different mcs and every mc have unique scenes and updates take 2 or 3 months and every update add new girls... this game will be forever in development and probably will end like DMD dead before anything good i guess the dev is trying to cover more than he can manage, i really hope i am wrong but i have a bad feeling

Reactions: supermanz95
U

User_215882

Nope sorry.

Lilly ruins your mom's virgin pussy with her 14 inch futa dick while you just sit there and have a sad wank regardless of your choices.
Stop leaking my story or else I will stop sharing it with you.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
i am not a fan of ntr good thing that is avoidable but in this game in particular i guess the dev should focus just in love and submission and just mom, sis, and neighbors and drop other paths and girls because with 3 paths and 3 different mcs and every mc have unique scenes and updates take 2 or 3 months and every update add new girls... this game will be forever in development and probably will end like DMD dead before anything good i guess the dev is trying to cover more than he can manage, i really hope i am wrong but i have a bad feeling
Glad you join the free world and glad you could be with us Mr.Kim Jong Un

Reactions: UncleVT
D

Deleted member 482284

Here :
I have a problem. When i go to Amys room to click the dildo the bed gets selected. I am on android. I even tried a mouse but instead of dildo mouse gets selected. Pls help

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I have a problem. When i go to Amys room to click the dildo the bed gets selected. I am on android. I even tried a mouse but instead of dildo mouse gets selected. Pls help
In PC version dildo can be also highlighted by using arrow keys in that screen, but I really don't know about android. Maybe there's a similar function?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
There is no date for the next release yet. But you can find the progress status on

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It's sad and it's true. I am going to use it permanently as my official "WTF" and "SMH" image.
At first glance, it looks like Tom Cruise is headbutting the Vietnam War Memorial. And i thought he was dressed like an airline pilot.

But i was pretty drunk so, yeah.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Progress last updated 02.05.2018
INFO: Dialogue is done, now coding the full game (takes more time than most of the other stuff, for the next release I will have a separate coding and dialogue progress button, since one button for both is kinda misleading.)

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
LaS 0.06 status report!
Patrons only
May 7 at 2:45am
This week my beloved veqvidia nearly rendered 24/7 nonstop (yes I slowed down my code working for the sake of getting enough renders out)! My daily routine is to create enough scenes to occupy my computer with rendering and then dive in into the code again to work on some improvements, which I really would love to implement. I name you a few which you will very likely see in 0.06!
More hints in dialogue etc.

While I plan to reduce the amount of pixel-hunting and focus more and storytelling, I will also have more low-key hints inside dialogue and renders. I kinda did that in 0.05 already where the MC would go "I NEED WINE WHICH IS IN THE BASEMENT CPT CAPSLOCK! ARR!"

"Tool-tips"

That's something which actually should come out of the box with any sandbox map (but again I'm just a wanna-be-dev so lower your expectations lol). Also, I want to have tooltips for most of the things you can hover your mouse over (yes, even for Amy's toy xD).

More obvious "Content end"

I really failed to give any clear indication that something is not available right now, like e.g. the switches in the house. So far I'm planning to either grey out stuff or have a scene after the last available content telling you, that there won't be any new content if you keep clicking on Carol in the kitchen (or... maybe you need to keep clicking to access the super secret extra content?).

Extra buttons to reduce tiring navigation

This sounds so Engrish... but well you know what I mean. I'm talking about a map button you can click on once inside buildings and maybe some extra buttons where you jump straight to the bedroom etc.

Alright, that's it for now and I'm sorry for not posting anything last week and also keeping this one short. My head is really stuck in 0.06 and after finishing my to-do list, my brain usually is even more useless xD. Also, I'm sorry for being so "quiet" on discord, I try my best to get it done this month and I want to have enough time to polish and add improvements.

The other thing is that the progress screen takes away lots of writing material which is still a good thing IMO. I will keep trying to post weekly but if I don't have anything interesting to talk about I will just be quiet and get stuff done.

Cheers! :D

PS: Yes the render is grainy... but there are more to come and sacrifices had to be made (even though there won't be that many grainy renders this time... I hope xD)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes