Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I've been reading those posts/complains about lack of sexual content and I wanted to say that, at some point, I felt the same way.
The first time I play any game, I try to not use walkthroughs. That's what I did with LaS (v. 0.0.4) too, making choices that seemed right to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, practically, the only "sexual" scene in my first playthrough, was Carol's BJ to Steve!!! :cool:
After that, I started exploring the CGs and the walkthrough so I found all the "juicy" stuff. But it is true that at this point of the game the path to any sexual content is narrow and easy to miss.

I'm not saying it as a complain. I love the game and can't wait for the next release. I'm just saying that I understand where those "complains" come from and maybe we should encourage those people to explore the game more thoroughly. ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Unfortunately, though you have correctly identified the problem, a big issue is that many players want to play the game path they choose and not explore. Therefore, to "please" them, the game would have to be loaded with sex on EVERY path.

That's fine, if the game is simply a fapping machine. But, if it's an actual game, with choices that mean something, then there are going to be paths with less or (horrors!) no sex. And there will be no pleasing some players who end up on that path.

Like you, I play without a walkthrough. I am always surprised at how much content I miss when I play just to my preferences. Fortunately, with the "skip" function, I can zoom around many choices and try again.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Just passed 0.05... I'm delighted! I'm even confused as to which of the games #1...

You tried to glory! The only thing that could make this game even more excellent is the right music. And even more of these warm moments in conversation. It was very pleasant to observe the development of relations.
I hope we find out more about Lilly. Very nice girl... want to take her hand, hug, give her support.

Thank you very much! Good luck, and all the best!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It works better if you use "z" instead of "s"...gives more of a needy whine to it.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes