nobody.nowhere

Dec 4, 2017
Just finished the content for this update (first time playing the game as well). Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for future updates, as the intrigue with the Barons was really building, as well as Lilly's "medical condition" (glad there is an option to keep her as she is, hopefully it leads to a relationship in such a state.)

Oct 11, 2017
The one action a day thing makes progression needlessly tedious.

Game seems to be teasing a bunch of different stories at once without delivering on any of the fun parts those stories could promise (Dad's mind control drug, using freaky supernatural powers, [GANG])

No option to say you want Lilly's dick.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So are you? Well, if you're "REALLY" curious, try getting v0.05 from somewhere (if you don't have it anymore) download put it in your LaS 0.06/game folder , start it and press 1 then enter... wait until it's finished then just press enter, then 2, then enter again.
Once that's done go into your LaS 0.05 folder and open the script.rpy, do the same with 0.06 but with ALL .rpy files inside the game/ folder and inside the game/scripts/ subfolders . Compare them and be amazed of why it's just not possible this time again!
weird thing, it claims old_game_version=0.06 yet will not load it. but i guess i must be blind or stupid and it really says 0.05

Reactions: Palanto

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Kind of wish I hadn't found out about this game so early, because now I have to wait for more content!
Game seems pretty solid at this stage, there's plenty of story related stuff- more than I expected for a version numbered 0.06, albeit lacking in terms of actual sexual content as of now. I'm looking forward to that :)

Colored, glowing eyes make my cookie crumble- and this game has many ladies with those, it's fantastic.
Aiden is not a douche. That's also great.

ps. small thing but could you give amy like 20 burgers she has twigs for arms in full body renders

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
At this point i don't even play this game for the sex scene anymore, this story becomes more and more interesting that is the main reason for continuing playing this game.

PS: As always sorry for the bad english, is not my primary language and i use this forum for practice :)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I'm on the submission route for Amy, I have the key for her drawer but can't use it. In Carol's love route I can use the key on the lock but in this route the lock is not visible.

Also, in the Amy+Carol love route the massage oil doesn't work. I have it but Carol stays dressed. Either I'm doing something wron or this update stripped the story of some very fun elements...

May 24, 2018
I restarted the game for new update. I have to visit Amy in hospital first time, problem is i cannot do so ... says should let amy sleep or such. I can alos not exit the building, stuck...

ps. game is broken. I cant go to sleep cause he wants to visit AMy and can visit her cause he wants to sleep...wft?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
weird thing, it claims old_game_version=0.06 yet will not load it. but i guess i must be blind or stupid and it really says 0.05
Code:
if game_version == 0.05:
    "This savegame is not compatible. Please start a new save. Sorry for the inconvenience."
    return
if old_game_version == 0.05:
    "This savegame is not compatible. Please start a new save. Sorry for the inconvenience."
    return
if game_version == 0.06:
Alright, so this is the part that decides if your savegame is ok or not, veq just added two if statements asking for the game_version and one time for the old_game_version
renpy goes from top to bottom, so you load your savegame and it asks:
Is the game_version 0.05? No it isn't.
Is the old_game_version 0.05? No it isn't
alright is game_version 0.06? Yes it is! continue on.

So you say your "old_game_version" is set to 0.06? Then it can't be 0.05 and since you've downloaded 0.06 and try to play it, the game_version can't be 0.05 either.

Soooo if what you're saying is true, then it isn't possible that you can't continue on ;)
If it's not true, then you didn't start a new game with 0.06 or 0.06.1

Reactions: UncleVT

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
No one else experiencing these cannot go anywhere issue?
I didn't but someone else reported that a lot of pages back iirc. veqvil is currently writing down all bug reports and fixing them one by one, when he thinks there won't be any new bugs and he's ready to ship he'll upload another fixed version.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Sounds & new intro were really nice!
Not much adult content so far, but the story is quite worth the time :heartcoveredeyes:
Would be nice to see an option to give/share Amy to/with Lilly in future updates :FeelsGoodMan:

May 24, 2018
Hope so, in vs05 all was fine i did as per hints, now i just get cocked blocked.

I didn't but someone else reported that a lot of pages back iirc. veqvil is currently writing down all bug reports and fixing them one by one, when he thinks there won't be any new bugs and he's ready to ship he'll upload another fixed version.

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
It's actually a project I'm working on myself but thank you for your interest :)
Would you please fix the game before you upload it in Fap-Nation or anywhere else in the future ? To a point goes like a charm and then ...BUG , after BUG , the story seems to repeat following all possible options available and then after Amy recovers , jumps to neighbors house , spending time with the blond daughter in the pool for like 1 million times over never ending . every third click ,opens error window , I press ignore and repeats again the pool scene . ENOUGH , FIX it or quit .

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
ENOUGH, FIX it or quit.
Version 0.06.1 has no major bugs.
If you are experiencing bugs allover you are most likely playing with an outdated version or with outdated savegames, and both the cases are your fault since it was pointed out many times that 0.06 had bugs and older savegames aren't compatible.

May 24, 2018
I have the latest update and started from scratch.... Now over to you.

Version 0.06.1 has no major bugs.
If you are experiencing bugs allover you are most likely playing with an outdated version or with outdated savegames, and both the cases are your fault since it was pointed out many times that 0.06 had bugs and older savegames aren't compatible.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes