Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Would you please fix the game before you upload it in Fap-Nation or anywhere else in the future ? To a point goes like a charm and then ...BUG , after BUG , the story seems to repeat following all possible options available and then after Amy recovers , jumps to neighbors house , spending time with the blond daughter in the pool for like 1 million times over never ending . every third click ,opens error window , I press ignore and repeats again the pool scene . ENOUGH , FIX it or quit .
How about you don't use old saves? How about the fact that veq never uploaded anything to that Fap-Nation side? How about you stop to embarass yourself with wrong accusations?

Musst be really hard to read this:

upload_2018-6-20_16-32-19.png

Reactions: Sierra3 and UncleVT

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
How about you don't use old saves? How about the fact that veq never uploaded anything to that Fap-Nation side? How about you stop to embarass yourself with wrong accusations?

View attachment 114621
First of all in the Fap-Nation says "VEQVIL" so if it wasn't him its not my MISTAKE . Second here on top says HOTFIX ...well there is nothing FIXED yet . Why am I EMBARASSING myself for saying the obvious to the developer ? Don't we have all the right to express our opinion ??? Oh and I didn't use old saves just in case , I started al over , same results .

May 24, 2018
Ill jump in and repeat myself. I have the latest update and started from new... still extremely buggy. I cannot go to see AMy in hospital cause mommy keeps sleeping and i cannot wake her. some shit like that

View attachment 114621

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
Ill jump in and repeat myself. I have the latest update and started from new... still extremely buggy. I cannot go to see AMy in hospital cause mommy keeps sleeping and i cannot wake her. some shit like that
My game does the same man ! the game was full of "exceptions" , I had to choose "ignore" every few clicks and in the end I decided to delete the God damn thing .

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
First of all in the Fap-Nation says "VEQVIL" so if it wasn't him its not my MISTAKE . Second here on top says HOTFIX ...well there is nothing FIXED yet . Why am I EMBARASSING myself for saying the obvious to the developer ? Don't we have all the right to express our opinion ???
Of course you can express your opinion. But when your opinion is offensive and wrong, you simply shouldn't do it.

Even if you can see something like 'veqvil', the site just mentions him there as the developer of the game. Just like literally every game here on F95 does. Veqvil's only official thing is his Patreon, and yes, YOU should know that it's not his responsibility when something can be found on a pirate site. It's common sense. So YES, it's YOUR mistake.

And yes, there is a hotfix, and STILL you can't use old save games which is thick and fat mentioned in OP. So if you can't read the obvious and use old save game, it's not veq's fault.

Just stop to embarass yourself, you make it worse and worse.

Reactions: UncleVT

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
If it is the day after Amy got shot, you have to look at your phone for the message to bring Carol Clothes. You get the backpack in your room, go to the attic get the clothes then go to the hospital to see Amy

Also there is a log in the top right of the game that tells you what to do if you have something to do before going.

I personally didn't find any real bugs in the game after the hotfix.

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
Version 0.06.1 has no major bugs.
If you are experiencing bugs allover you are most likely playing with an outdated version or with outdated savegames, and both the cases are your fault since it was pointed out many times that 0.06 had bugs and older savegames aren't compatible.
listen ...yesterday I downloaded the version 0.06.1 from Fap-nation and I started a new game because of the notification at the beginning .

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Sounds more to me that you don't have bugs, but you're doing something wrong. Hundreds of ppl have played the 0.6 release and your bug was never mentioned before. And given that it must be a major bug if you can't continue the main story with Amy in the hospital, I doubt nobody else have had it.

Reactions: jesus___

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
Of course you can express your opinion. But when your opinion is offensive and wrong, you simply shouldn't do it.

Even if you can see something like 'veqvil', the site just mentions him there as the developer of the game. Just like literally every game here on F95 does. Veqvil's only official thing is his Patreon, and yes, YOU should know that it's not his responsibility when something can be found on a pirate site. It's common sense. So YES, it's YOUR mistake.

And yes, there is a hotfix, and STILL you can't use old save games which is thick and fat mentioned in OP. So if you can't read the obvious and use old save game, it's not veq's fault.

Just stop to embarass yourself, you make it worse and worse.
Which file is the hotfix ???

bluepheasant

Apr 10, 2018
You cannot wake anyone on your first visit to the hospital. Just leave the clothes and leave.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I have the latest update and started from scratch.... Now over to you.
listen... yesterday I downloaded the version 0.06.1 from Fap-nation and I started a new game because of the notification at the beginning.
I'm using last version provided here and I've managed to finish the game without any bugs, so it seems kinda strange to me. What about re-downloading it from (pc version) and try it again? There may be a reason if we haven't experienced those bugs while you have.

Reactions: bluepheasant

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
Sounds more to me that you don't have bugs, but you're doing something wrong. Hundreds of ppl have played the 0.6 release and your bug was never mentioned before. And given that it must be a major bug if you can't continue the main story with Amy in the hospital, I doubt nobody else have had it.
Bro the game till the guy shot Amy and got to the hospital works like charm . after that keeps repeating , but also jumping , for example took me 4 times to the neighbors house to see them talking inside , first time I saw the older daughter leaving in a hurry and I followed her , second time didn't gave me choice , I just gave the hat to Elise , third time Aiden was talking to me , fourth time , jumped to the pool with the blond daughter , and then after her eyes changed color , repeated the same thing over and over again , plus that I had to choose "ignore" on the window opened every few clicks .

May 24, 2018
Eveyrhing you have mentioned i have done to teh letter. I get to the Hospital, talk to the red head girl, which now gives me another quest regarding her. then i go through the dark door all the way down the hall and at Amy's door, it just says cannot disturb mom as she is sleeping. Its Amy's room ffs but mom is sleeping.

Over and over. I cannot exit the hospital nothing, STUCK.

If it is the day after Amy got shot, you have to look at your phone for the message to bring Carol Clothes. You get the backpack in your room, go to the attic get the clothes then go to the hospital to see Amy

Also there is a log in the top right of the game that tells you what to do if you have something to do before going.

I personally didn't find any real bugs in the game after the hotfix.

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
Eveyrhing you have mentioned i have done to teh letter. I get to the Hospital, talk to the red head girl, which now gives me another quest regarding her. then i go through the dark door all the way down the hall and at Amy's door, it just says cannot disturb mom as she is sleeping. Its Amy's room ffs but mom is sleeping.

to me doesn't allow me to go at the house , goes to the sofa with two daughters of the neighbors and we drink , till I must choose between "not to continue " or drink some more " and then goes to the pool which she is kinda letting me know she is not a normal human and she shouldn't have sex with me or I will die and then ...boom , all over again on the sofa ...LOL

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
I'm using last version provided here and I've managed to finish the game without any bugs, so it seems kinda strange to me. What about re-downloading it from (pc version) and try it again? There may be a reason if we haven't experienced those bugs while you have.
My friend I did that and it does the same .

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017

Only thing I can think of is if you took the clothes there, the you talk to Caitlyn then you go in the room, come out find the hat, then leave the hospital. I used the walkthrough for 5, then just figured out the rest on my own

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

See, and this is already not possible. The first time when you visit the hospital, speak to the girl at the counter and then click on the big door, lets you automatically go to Amy's room and in front of it you meet Caitlyn. Afterwards you enter automatically. It's an automated sequence. You don't click anything.

So, dunno what you did wrong, but it's not a bug in the game as nobody else has ever mentioned it before. And given the fact, that it was already part of 0.5, a lot, lot, lot players went through this sequence and never had any trouble.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I'm not sure why people are getting loops, errors or bugs. I downloaded it from here. Played 3 different paths from the beginning and didn't get any of the issues. Only thing I didn't try was the tech route this time.

Reactions: January2015
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes