Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
I might be mistaken but the MC mentions that Aiden and Caitlyn have same eye colour when fighting with Caitlyn. Caityln also agrees but says they have blue eyes because she thinks he is normal
He remembers that they got similar eyes from the photos taken on yacht. As far as their "normal" eyes were shown his were always yellow. Plus later Mira commented that if they were like them they would have had the same problems as Caitlyn had. So i guess 3 of them are "Seers" as they said, Caitlyn some other type, as for your family who knows

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
No.. Mira probably masturbates or is just not interested in sex, so her eyes are normal. Caitlyn's eyes are red because of her forced self-restrain
We can guess for a long time .. it is necessary that Dev disclose the secret, if it does not affect the plot much)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Eyes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sabu6 and Naxus

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Sierra3, i doubt that Caitlyn is elemental as her parents think them dead, i'd think they would know their own daughter's type.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Sierra3, i doubt that Caitlyn is elemental as her parents think them dead, i'd think they would know their own daughter's type.
As per Mira: "...if Amy was a different type she would suffer from the symptons like Caitlyn back then."

To me, this implies Caitlyn is not a Seer. If she is not a Seer, then she is either Elemental or Osmune.

Adam was an Osmune. They were all considered extinct, yet there he is along with the MC.

Depending on how old Caitlyn actually is, she could be from a previous 'union' or an 'adopted' survivor.

Just some thoughts to consider.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Off the wagon
I'd like to add, that (if you go psy route) you find out that 'dad' experimented with sex and drugs @secrethomelab, how did you think he tested his theories and on whom? Now imagine, Carol is an recovering alcoholic and suddenly the liquor store takes up residence across the hall and starts advertising it right in her face... she thirsty :p
I'd like to add, that (if you go psy route) you find out that 'dad' experimented with sex and drugs @secrethomelab, how did you think he tested his theories and on whom? Now imagine, Carol is an recovering alcoholic and suddenly the liquor store takes up residence across the hall and starts advertising it right in her face... she thirsty :p
Off the wagon again! Just at long as there's more Carol. I'l have to try the psych route.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
there is not the same type as the rest of barons thats why she has dif eye colors maybe an adopted child? maybe not its just doesnt makes sense if she is the sam type and as dif eye colors and the MC is "one of them" the reason he doesnt know its be cuse he lost hes memorys when hes father died or some1 deleted hes memorys...and there is no vampyres in this story "tho i started to think caitlys is a vampire not sure tho" there is no look changing in here if there was they possible would show it on this lest update when they talked about the dif types and what they are

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
and for what i see there is alot of ppl that loves this type of games "adult games with mistery" DoD had alot of ppl playing it and loving it and this one is the same, they should make more games like this

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
As per Mira: "...if Amy was a different type she would suffer from the symptons like Caitlyn back then."

To me, this implies Caitlyn is not a Seer. If she is not a Seer, then she is either Elemental or Osmune.

Adam was an Osmune. They were all considered extinct, yet there he is along with the MC.

Depending on how old Caitlyn actually is, she could be from a previous 'union' or an 'adopted' survivor.

I think Seer is more of an ability among Osmune and Elementals rather than a separate species.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018

Nah, i agree that Caitlyn is some other type than a Seer, but why would that mean that she's osmune/elemental? We've no idea how many types of these "entities" exist.

Her father believes them all dead and while it entirely possible that some of them can live somewhere in hiding, i doubt that he wouldn't know his daughter's type.

Reactions: Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
And Caitlyn is not adopted or anything like that. She's their true child. I feel this because Elise says " ...and get a normal woman pregnant twice? That's impossible. You know how rare pregnancies are in our case. That's why the others call our kids the miracle girls."
This statement makes me believe that Caitlyn really is their child but with some unique or special ability. It's also weird how she calls the MC "Amy's brother" rather than the MC's name.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes