DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, the next update will be for July or August ? I can't wait to learn more about the MC and the baron's family

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Wouldn't that affect Carol and Amy as well?
If we go by what Mira said your visions are their influence.
1.png

It doesn't affect Carol because she's human, it's your dad that was one of them. As for Amy i can only guess that Dad Baron's theory is correct and she inherited gene partially, so she's not affected by them and doesn't have these lightparticles in her eyes, while you are one of them as your dad was and your lightparticles were surgically removed as we saw in a dream/memory.

Reactions: Floga and mickr0

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 121003

It doesn't affect Carol because she's human, it's your dad that was one of them. As for Amy i can only guess that Dad Baron's theory is correct and she inherited gene partially, so she's not affected by them and doesn't have these lightparticles in her eyes, while you are one of them as your dad was and your lightparticles were surgically removed as we saw in a dream/memory.
thats true both females from MC side are human MC is not human and has genes from an especie "idk wich", and idk if the part from "lightparticles were surgically removed" is right tho cuse i cant see that happand. my best guess is no1 saw those lightparticles cuse they only show when one of them use theyr powers and noone saw MC using hes powers cuse that only happans when hes sleeping and sometimes awake maybe he closes hes eyes be cuse of the vision? it could happand

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 121003

Surgically removed huh? Wonderful theory. I've never thought about that. I always assumed that the flashback nightmare was the event of the accident that killed his dad.

Reactions: Palanto

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Crazy how a lot of the recent discussion here has been about the game's Lore and Story rather than the usual Sex related things.

You know you've made an interesting game when that happens so props to you, Veqvil.
well, not having sex helps aswell but you know :biggrin:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
did the dev took down the graph showing progress ?
and veq you slow af. thought germans were efficient at their work lol
I have set goals way beyond being possible to achieve in time (overscaled goals), so that progress bar would kinda be off.
And yes I'm a disgrace for the reputation of the german work ethic xDD

Crazy how a lot of the recent discussion here has been about the game's Lore and Story rather than the usual Sex related things.

You know you've made an interesting game when that happens so props to you, Veqvil.
Damn the discussion about all that stuff, was so awesome to read, I'm shedding tears xD.
Nonetheless LaS is still supposed to be an Adult VN (believe it or not) and that's one of the biggest weaknesses currently lol.

If I miss out any awesome posts, I'm sorry, but I do lurk a little here and there ;).

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@veqvil

When your story is good, the 'adult' content becomes a nice bonus (IMO). It is the reason Love and Submission is one of my favorites.

I might be strange in the fact that I enjoy a game/VN more when it makes me think (and curious) about the background/history and where it might be heading (@Palanto and @ASLPro3D can attest to this). :biggrin: This is one of the few games/VNs that I like getting into discussions about.

Keep up the good work.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
it's theory time! What if the war between the mystical being had been caused by a large part of the population having the same conditin as Caitlyn, and the side that was wiped out had no issues with reproduction? It would seem plausible that the vequiliser was ment to cure the "deadly-intercourse disease" by replacing the lust for lifeforce with happiness

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have set goals way beyond being possible to achieve in time (overscaled goals), so that progress bar would kinda be off.
And yes I'm a disgrace for the reputation of the german work ethic XDD

Damn the discussion about all that stuff, was so awesome to read, I'm shedding tears XD.
Nonetheless LaS is still supposed to be an Adult VN (believe it or not) and that's one of the biggest weaknesses currently lol.

If I miss out any awesome posts, I'm sorry, but I do lurk a little here and there ;).
Overscaling is your speciality.... ;)

@veqvil

When your story is good, the 'adult' content becomes a nice bonus (IMO). It is the reason Love and Submission is one of my favorites.

I might be strange in the fact that I enjoy a game/VN more when it makes me think (and curious) about the background/history and where it might be heading (@Palanto and @ASLPro3D can attest to this). :biggrin: This is one of the few games/VNs that I like getting into discussions about.

Keep up the good work.
*attesting to it*

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
The past tense of teach is 'taught' and not teached. I think its said when Caitlyn tells MC how her dad 'teached' her to fight.
There are at least 4 places where "Teached" is said. Including "Who teached you to fight like this" when Caitlyn knocks you on your @$$. In the physical path there is a statement of "the Monks teached you".

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And, from Merriam Webster:

"teached"
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes