Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Talking about "proper" English around this site or adult games in general is always worth a chuckle. With so many non-American developers and the awful time Google translate (or whichever translate program used) has in trying to match colloquial language, it's a wonder the games are readable at all by English speakers.

I posted my Merriam reference just to show the difference between urban and standard English. Certainly not intended as a rebuke.

In this case, it appears "taught" is the word veq would most likely want, but it also shows the malleable nature of English contextual language. That exists even within the "standard" English definitions.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Palanto

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Ooooh thank you very much, mate. Sorry for not speak "proper English/American".
I understand that many people on this site speak Portuguese, Spanish, Russian or another language first and foremost. My post was just trying to say that the site you posted was giving you slang/non-textbook English. In some cases that is common use language, in other cases it's what a nearly illiterate person would use. Unfortunately, some kids find it funny also, to post ridiculous things on such sites to troll people. The site mods in those cases rarely delete posts.

I wasn't trying to belittle you or be rude, I'm a very terse person... I just tend to come off as rude.

Reactions: Palanto

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
where i can find baron hat ?
In the hosp on a chair.
From the sister's room enter the hall (door to her room in front of you, employee only room to the left, hall 'back left'. Click 'back left' to go into the middle hall way, you have a choice of going left to leave in this hall, there is a small seating area on the right... her hat is on the chair there.

Reactions: Palanto

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
I have set goals way beyond being possible to achieve in time (overscaled goals), so that progress bar would kinda be off.
And yes I'm a disgrace for the reputation of the german work ethic XDD

Damn the discussion about all that stuff, was so awesome to read, I'm shedding tears XD.
Nonetheless LaS is still supposed to be an Adult VN (believe it or not) and that's one of the biggest weaknesses currently lol.

If I miss out any awesome posts, I'm sorry, but I do lurk a little here and there ;).
That's fair enough, mate. You're doing a great job and I'm glad you do add some Adult content here and there instead of just constant blue balls/tease scenes.

Just gimme some more Mira ass and we'll call it even.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There are at least 4 places where "Teached" is said. Including "Who teached you to fight like this" when Caitlyn knocks you on your @$$. In the physical path there is a statement of "the Monks teached you".
we must consider one thing. that part was dialogue and people when speaking often screw the proper declination of words

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
since we are sharing knowledge. "teached" was used by the british sailors whenever someone did something impressive/unusual (in honor or mockery of edward teach)

Marco1979@@

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, i need some help on how to find the switch in the garden. I found 2 switches already in the basement and the other one is behind the painting on the wall. I tried to navigate in the garden outside but there was no switch.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, i need some help on how to find the switch in the garden. I found 2 switches already in the basement and the other one is behind the painting on the wall. I tried to navigate in the garden outside but there was no switch.
There's one underneath the lamp in the garden, you have to take the spade from the garage before hand to repair the lamp and you find the switch beneath it

Marco1979@@

Mar 9, 2018
There's one underneath the lamp in the garden, you have to take the spade from the garage before hand to repair the lamp and you find the switch beneath it
I tried to take the spade in the garage but it wont let go, the game says that "i do not need it" and which lamp exactly on the garden? There are six lamps in the garden!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes