Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
"If it took 103 days" and hell no, I was spending a good amount of time moving on (aka sobbing and crying) with my life at that time XD[/QUOTE]

Ouch, sorry. I hope you are in a better head space now.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Oh I hadnt read the "What to expect in next update" when it came out. Well I guess all this wait was for nothing then I guess :FeelsBadMan:

Hopefully on release I will be wrong.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Never gonna give up LaS. It's my first title of many to come, even though there were lots of bumps and problems along the way XD

That´s great, because your storyline is state of the art!!!!
Really happy your next update is near!

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
Anyone that questions Veq's delays with regards to updates is only judging him based on what they see on the surface. Period. Unlike gumdrop games or others that I can think of, he's never cheated on his patrons, offers content to everyone on the same day, interacts with his fanbase and takes feedback. While I am a huge fan of this game and the storyline and the sexual content is admittedly lacking at the moment, the manner in which i've been hooked onto the story essentially means that I disregard the lack of sexual content in the game.
A magnificent story, beautiful renders, gorgeous characters... and to top it off a dev that not only enjoys what he's doing but also constantly wants to improve, this, right here is the tell tale sign of success brewing. All the best to you Veq, please don't get discouraged by some comments on here, they mean well. :)

ps. I know you're a big tease but please save the insane cliff hangers until you sort out your schedule so you can provide content regularly, its like slow poison atm, I'm dying to know what happens next xD You evil man!

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone that questions Veq's delays with regards to updates is only judging him based on what they see on the surface. Period. Unlike gumdrop games or others that I can think of, he's never cheated on his patrons, offers content to everyone on the same day, interacts with his fanbase and takes feedback. While I am a huge fan of this game and the storyline and the sexual content is admittedly lacking at the moment, the manner in which i've been hooked onto the story essentially means that I disregard the lack of sexual content in the game.
A magnificent story, beautiful renders, gorgeous characters... and to top it off a dev that not only enjoys what he's doing but also constantly wants to improve, this, right here is the tell tale sign of success brewing. All the best to you Veq, please don't get discouraged by some comments on here, they mean well. :)

ps. I know you're a big tease but please save the insane cliff hangers until you sort out your schedule so you can provide content regularly, its like slow poison atm, I'm dying to know what happens next XD You evil man!
I agree completely. While Veqqie might not be the quickest of devs, his story writing and and beautiful renders more than make up for it.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
wooo, damn that was a good story but i will say i got some gripes with the forced story telling sorta lol hardly any choices but it works im definitely going to have to fallow this one as it progresses i liked that things went to a sort of sandbox play style after all the forced story it was a nice way to lay the foundation so to speak and this story is great i cant wait to see where it goes but i am hoping you end up at good terms with the barons

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Just find someone who can port it to Android, purty please.
Even after people and Veq gave you a legitimate reason why no Android port, you still pull this? Really c'mon now. Don't be that annoying little brother who can't take no for an answer. lol

Anyways, if you're so desperate for an Android port do it yourself or find someone to try to make an unofficial port. If you can't, well your SOL.

Jun 10, 2018
Even after people and Veq gave you a legitimate reason why no Android port, you still pull this? Really c'mon now. Don't be that annoying little brother who can't take no for an answer. lol

Anyways, if you're so desperate for an Android port do it yourself or find someone to try to make an unofficial port. If you can't, well your SOL.
Android version is available but not official

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Android version is available but not official
Yeah, that's what people shouting for a port are complaining about. It's apparently not a great port and they're keen to get an official one. But Veqvil has said they have no intention of making one yet because the regular game is a challenging enough build for them as it is.
It got a bit touchy and it looks like a lot of posts have been deleted or moved, so it's probably for the best if we move on from this discussion in this thread.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I love this game, it's wonderful! Congratulations Dev. I really want to make progress with Mommy, but I could not get the massage oil ... Anyone got any tips? Thank you.

Reactions: Axer Hell

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone has anyone info? like the game is like 90 % maybe 95 % completed or veqvil is already on cheacking bugs :p

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes