Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
i'm actually a pretty polite person. but if someone thinks he can play smartass, i react.
i was just pointing out that veq doesn't post an update every 4 months and that i, as a patreon btw, don't think he's milking. he could have written the way you did, but chose the smartassthing.

i have to disagree though, when you say he has a point. he oviously didn't realize that there was content added after amy got into the hospital. yeah this content mostly isn't about amy but content nontheless.

with the platforms i'm sort of on your side. more players - more patreons - more money for veq - more game. win-win scenario in my view. but veq probably won't do it since he is still improving his coding.

could there be more content? sure.
should there be more lewd stuff? absolutely.
should veq implement lillys surgery so we can have fun with her? HELL YEAH! (gimme an amen for the last one)
Amen. I dig redheads, but perhaps androgynes are a bridge too far for me...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Did the math. If it took 103 days to get to 85%, it will take 121+ days to finish 0.7. Which means we have 18-19 days to go before bug-testing starts. That's the middle of October. Then it might be a few days a to a couple weeks. So yeah, November is a good target but always go for December.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Err, there is nudity in the game. At the start you already see Elise nude and then later again. Carol can also be seen nude pretty much at the start, if you hide the phone in the bathroom. Depending on the path, she's nude at the massage/BJ too plus later in the shower. Amy shows you her boobs at the fashion store (depending on the route). And there is the dream sequence in which you can see both Amy and Carol nude. So I wouldn't call that no nudity. :coldsweat:
What route has Amy showing her boobs in the dressing room? I've played the Amy (love-centric) and the most that came from that was a kiss in the dressing room...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Did the math. If it took 103 days to get to 85%, it will take 121+ days to finish 0.7. Which means we have 18-19 days to go before bug-testing starts. That's the middle of October. Then it might be a few days a to a couple weeks. So yeah, November is a good target but always go for December.
Okay. So...what was the picture frame all about?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just be patient everyone and let the Veqvil get over what ever is going on in his life and do not give up on this game since it looks like it is gonna be a top 5, 10 game on this site when it is finished!
Thank you ;)

Giving up on it? :hushedface: You are kidding right? :winkytongue: Its too good for that, left way too good of an impression to not stick around till the end!
Never gonna give up LaS. It's my first title of many to come, even though there were lots of bumps and problems along the way xD

Booom313 has turned out some superlative ported MC content.
And everything you have said has made sense. Almost. Maybe Veq doesn't have the programming skills to do it, but others do. I have precisely zero complaints about Veq's product; its visually nice. But a lack of a solid port doesn't lead people to explore further.
The only reason for me to not offer an official port is indeed the lack of skill and also time. Since LaS utilizes a lot of clickable elements (and I also implemented them in a not very ideal way), there is a huge time effort to make it work.
My goal for now is get a steady update cycle which obviously is my biggest problem. I'm personally though am not counting the 0.07 delay as a "bad" workflow issue, since that delay was due to quite serious private circumstances, and they won't, or can't happen again.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Dude, I totally understand what you're saying here, but why would you pledge someone who drops their update every 3-4 months, I know that for some, they're quality updates, but to me, an update is an update... but seriously?
*shakes head*

Compared to other devs, the updates from him are pretty meager. I played this game almost half a year ago and he still didn't get pass the hospital event.
The better question is why people like you keep thinking that they need to spill their nonsense thoughts all over the internet.
I supply main story content with every update so far

Maybe you haven't played the latest update (0.06.1)?

Wasn't the last update to this game more than 3 months ago? It seems that claim is accurate then.
I was aware that the delay caused by my private stuff shouldn't be pledged on, and thats why I didn't charge a month...

"If it took 103 days" and hell no, I was spending a good amount of time moving on (aka sobbing and crying) with my life at that time xD

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I just finish everything what can i say everything is perfect but there is just one thing that i don't like and that is items helping you in relationship or in the story. As you said (My goal is to create a game where the impact of your decision is big enough to decide what you are going to see, experience and even who you meet.)
By this you should only make the text something like this
1.Help her
2.Leave her
Decisions in the game should be by text not by finding items even some that are so hard to see or even hard to find
If i did not read the walkthrough i would never find the dildo that is hard to see.
You have to explore and press everything there is because you never know when you need the for a scene that you don't even know will happened.
That is shoes pills and other stuff
There are other things but don't want to make it a big deal.
The game is good but finding items is bad for the game had to play it over 5 to 6 times just for items for me reading the text is fun exploring is fun but me finding items and some that are hard is punishment for me because now i have to play it again to find that item and get that scene and for that you need to spend even more time and do the same thing that you did.

Reactions: Thermophob

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you ;)

Never gonna give up LaS. It's my first title of many to come, even though there were lots of bumps and problems along the way XD

The only reason for me to not offer an official port is indeed the lack of skill and also time. Since LaS utilizes a lot of clickable elements (and I also implemented them in a not very ideal way), there is a huge time effort to make it work.
My goal for now is get a steady update cycle which obviously is my biggest problem. I'm personally though am not counting the 0.07 delay as a "bad" workflow issue, since that delay was due to quite serious private circumstances, and they won't, or can't happen again.
I'm sorry if you thought i was unappreciative of tour efforts; i like the game (Amy - zomg!) (Carol - zomfg!). My frustration over the lack of sexy-sexy time was *bc* you've set up an interesting game. Moar, plz.
Just find someone who can port it to Android, purty please.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes