Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
For all those that seem to feel entitled to an android port, do you give money to Veqvil? <snip>

Interesting that you think that pointing out a problem and looking for a fix/workaround is something that you think is an "entitlement". Maybe a little less of the passive/aggressive nons4nse will help the conversation go further. We're ALL here bc we like the game. I wrote in bc i found a problem, and thought y'all might have a solution to the problem. Instead, i get perps looking down their nose for not using their preferred platform, which is unhelpful and (at worst) aggressively stupid.

As a matter of fact, *do* donate to Veqvil's Patreon page. I'd likely donate more were there a solid port to a platform i could use. That's why i posed the question here.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Since the Android port isn't a version made or supported by Veq <snip>

Got it. Sooooo, dramahz aside, i still 2 questions:

1. what was the picture in the picture frame that Lily snatched away?

2. Would the oil massage have changed Carol's mind about how to proceed with the relationship?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
People that can't afford a computer/laptop definitely aren't going to be pledging to him, so what does he gain by spending time making an Android port to "increase his viewership" when those people are very unlikely to pledge to him?
I think you are drawing an incorrect assumption, Maim. I didn't say, suggest or intimate that i couldn't afford a computer. In point of fact, I'm without one because mine was stolen, and I am saving up for a new one.
And i do donate to Veqvil.

Assumptions are bad, m'kay?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
People that can't afford a computer/laptop definitely aren't going to be pledging to him, so what does he gain by spending time making an Android port to "increase his viewership" when those people are very unlikely to pledge to him?
Dude, I totally understand what you're saying here, but why would you pledge someone who drops their update every 3-4 months, I know that for some, they're quality updates, but to me, an update is an update... but seriously?

Reactions: Jack0h

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
Dude, I totally understand what you're saying here, but why would you pledge someone who drops their update every 3-4 months, I know that for some, they're quality updates, but to me, an update is an update... but seriously?
you must confuse veq with someone else, the op was made october 29th 2017 and we are about to receive 0.7.
i'm not saying there aren't milkers out there but veq sure isn't one of them.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I think you are drawing an incorrect assumption, Maim. I didn't say, suggest or intimate that i couldn't afford a computer. In point of fact, I'm without one because mine was stolen, and I am saving up for a new one.
And i do donate to Veqvil.

Assumptions are bad, m'kay?
Sorry, I was making a generalization that I don't actually have any evidence for but I wasn't talking about you specifically.

I don't know anything about this game or the dev. I'm not even sure how I got here tbh. I think I'm lost, does anyone have a map?

Reactions: Jack0h

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
you must confuse veq with someone else, the op was made october 29th 2017 and we are about to receive 0.7.
i'm not saying there aren't milkers out there but veq sure isn't one of them.
Compared to other devs, the updates from him are pretty meager. I played this game almost half a year ago and he still didn't get pass the hospital event.
The better question is why people like you keep thinking that they need to spill their nonsense thoughts all over the internet.

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
maybe because people like you don't stop spilling their idiocy all over the internet...
3-4 months is simply not true, that's what i stated. that veq is not milking his patreons is my opinion.
and actually at the end of the last update amy got out of the hospital, but to know that you maybe should have played the game.

edit: compared to which devs are his updates meager?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
maybe because people like you don't stop spilling their idiocy all over the internet...
3-4 months is simply not true, that's what i stated. that veq is not milking his patreons is my opinion.
and actually at the end of the last update amy got out of the hospital, but to know that you maybe should have played the game.

edit: compared to which devs are his updates meager?
Yo, a little politeness goes a long way, Gendruil. We're all here bc we like the same sorts of games, and appreciate the 3fforts of the devs, so maybe lighten tf up.

That said, the other poster has a point. While the visuals are really nice, there is hardly any sexy stuff i this. I think more could be done, and if someone is going to make the same argument that Veq is new at this, then those of you with Ren'Py skillz need to to up their sleeves and lend a hand.

Stop whining about how the game wasn't meant for any other platforms (and any similar 'gtfo'-style counterpoints). Clearly, there are some who are completely happy to have their game in their own little community, and are unsympathetic to the idea of widening the circle of interest. I find such people stunningly selfish and self-centered, but the internetz and the gamez therein allow 3veryone to play.

Reactions: gendruil

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
Yo, a little politeness goes a long way, Gendruil. We're all here bc we like the same sorts of games, and appreciate the 3fforts of the devs, so maybe lighten tf up.

That said, the other poster has a point. While the visuals are really nice, there is hardly any sexy stuff i this. I think more could be done, and if someone is going to make the same argument that Veq is new at this, then those of you with Ren'Py skillz need to to up their sleeves and lend a hand.

Stop whining about how the game wasn't meant for any other platforms (and any similar 'gtfo'-style counterpoints). Clearly, there are some who are completely happy to have their game in their own little community, and are unsympathetic to the idea of widening the circle of interest. I find such people stunningly selfish and self-centered, but the internetz and the gamez therein allow 3veryone to play.
i'm actually a pretty polite person. but if someone thinks he can play smartass, i react.
i was just pointing out that veq doesn't post an update every 4 months and that i, as a patreon btw, don't think he's milking. he could have written the way you did, but chose the smartassthing.

i have to disagree though, when you say he has a point. he oviously didn't realize that there was content added after amy got into the hospital. yeah this content mostly isn't about amy but content nontheless.

with the platforms i'm sort of on your side. more players - more patreons - more money for veq - more game. win-win scenario in my view. but veq probably won't do it since he is still improving his coding.

could there be more content? sure.
should there be more lewd stuff? absolutely.
should veq implement lillys surgery so we can have fun with her? HELL YEAH! (gimme an amen for the last one)

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
i'm actually a pretty polite person. but if someone thinks he can play smartass, i react.
i was just pointing out that veq doesn't post an update every 4 months and that i, as a patreon btw, don't think he's milking. he could have written the way you did, but chose the smartassthing.

i have to disagree though, when you say he has a point. he oviously didn't realize that there was content added after amy got into the hospital. yeah this content mostly isn't about amy but content nontheless.

with the platforms i'm sort of on your side. more players - more patreons - more money for veq - more game. win-win scenario in my view. but veq probably won't do it since he is still improving his coding.

could there be more content? sure.
should there be more lewd stuff? absolutely.
should veq implement lillys surgery so we can have fun with her? HELL YEAH! (gimme an amen for the last one)
Wasn't the last update to this game more than 3 months ago? It seems that claim is accurate then.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes