ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
For all those that seem to feel entitled to an android port, do you give money to Veqvil? If so, maybe you should ask him on his Patreon to consider an official port. If you don't give him any money then you need to realize that you're not entitled to anything just because you're a "fan". Support the guy and get a say, that's usually how it works. Complaining here isn't going to help you much.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Okay, I'll bite: why shouldn't a game have an android port? Several other, high quality games (Milfy City, The Awakening, Spaced Out, etc.) all have pretty awesome Android ports. And - as i stared stated before - the sheer volume of Android platform users would help increase the Patreon donations for the game.

I completely understand if the dev doesn't want to oversee a port to the Android platform (like you snarkily pointed out, it's their choice). I'm just saying that the only exposure i have to the game is via Android, and a mostly good porting with missing bits makes it harder for the dev to convince people to donate to the continuation of this project or the launching of the next one.

Create a good port, and the world's your oyster. Don't, and all you have is a pond that some will get a bad version of...
That's funny, because Milfy City hasn't an official Android version and ICSTOR has no plans to do one...

Also, why doesn't a studio like R* release some of their games on PC? There are millions of PC users out there who could potentially buy their game and increase their profits? Because they have other focuses...

Last but not least, Veq has openly stated that coding is not his strongest skill and to do a proper Android version, you need some knowledge, especially when you're working with things like clickable objects as he does. So it would simply take him a lot of time to learn all that stuff. Time, that he could spend on game content instead.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
What to expect in 0.07
Patrons only
Sep 23 at 1:48pm
Just wanted to give you guys a short status report on the update and talk about what 0.07 is all about.
So far I'm working on the update without any issues and finally felt productive again when I went to bed (lol)! Also (to be honest), I want to release 0.07 as soon as possible and move on with my life, all the drama and private sh...-tuff connected to it just needs to finally end. Yet I won't give you any release date, but I can say that 85 percent of all the scenes have finished rendering.

Just to clarify, even though that a lot of time has passed, the actual amount of time spend working on LaS 0.07 is way shorter than on e.g. 0.06.

This is due to all the private stuff that happened. Not charging a month was something I did because I wasn't able to work on LaS for a long period of time.

All I'm saying is that the update is in no way justifying the long wait.

But I was nonetheless able to get some (I hope interesting and fun) content in there and it can only get better from here (looking at 0.08).

Also there was no:

• Burnout,
  • "this project is starting to get boring",
  • "there isn't enough attention",
  • etc.
Even though I'm slow, I always had fun creating this VN and will keep doing so for a long time.

And while I'm at it, a huge thank you to all the heartwarming and kind PM's and comments. You guys really made things go by way faster.

OK, back to topic XD

In general 0.07 will open up and clarify the first set of paths you can vote for. Also some have a reasonable sized intro scene so you get an idea what you can expect and hopefully also find the paths interesting (as they have their own little story-line).

I want to add that the rather "special" paths are not having the same pacing as the typical love routes, since I will assume you played e.g. Carol love path before starting Carol submission.

The pacing of course also depends on the character and the path itself but as a general rule, the following example applies:

Episodes until sex for Love path: 6 (just an example)

Episodes until sex for Harem path: 3 (just an example)

Obviously I'm trying to reduce the amount of relationship built-up on "special/fetish" paths (which makes sense IMO since the characters are not "new" to you anymore and you want to the see them in different situations, without too much talk and drama).

This way we are not wasting time with discovering the surface of characters you already had fun with and move on with "special" scenes (XD) allowing me to eventually get all the different contents inside the game.

The paths that will be unlocked/vote-able (and some shortly introduced) in 0.07 are:

(MINOR SPOILER)

Love: Becky (trying to squeeze in an intro scene)

Submission: Carol (Basic Submission Intro only)

Submission: Amy (Basic Submission Intro only)

Submission: Becky (trying to squeeze in an intro scene)

Harem: Amy and Carol (With Intro scene)

Voyeur: Lilly and Carol (With Intro scene)

Share: Lilly and Carol (With Intro scene)

Corruption: Becky (trying to squeeze in an intro scene)

NOTE: Baron characters are tied to the Main-story and will be unlocked depending on the Main-story development as well as many other characters.

With that being said, 0.08 will add new paths and also include the winning content. Specifics on this cycle will get more attention in upcoming posts.

But that's all for this week and again a big thank you for all the support on this tough part of this journey.
Has the patreon update before this one been posted here yet?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
That's funny, because Milfy City hasn't an official Android version and ICSTOR has no plans to do one...

Also, why doesn't a studio like R* release some of their games on PC? There are millions of PC users out there who could potentially buy their game and increase their profits? Because they have other focuses...

Last but not least, Veq has openly stated that coding is not his strongest skill and to do a proper Android version, you need some knowledge, especially when you're working with things like clickable objects as he does. So it would simply take him a lot of time to learn all that stuff. Time, that he could spend on game content instead.
Not to get off topic but Rockstar likes to get people to double dip or in the case of GTA V, triple dip, at least as they have with GTA. They know a lot of people want the PC versions of their open world games but they also know a lot of those people will buy the game more than once which they wouldn't do if they released it at the same time. Had Red Dead Redemption's development not been such a mess it probably would've made it to PC too but ended up seemingly deemed "not worth it" due to the game's engine code being an undocumented mess that they'd have to reverse engineer to port the game to PC. Red Dead Redemption 2 is almost certainly going to find its way to PC.

As for ports of these games, I think it really comes down to it just being more work and yeah as you said, time that could be dedicated and utilized better elsewhere. Besides, if you wanna play it while at home and there's no one else going to be using your PC you can download a streaming app like SplashTop and just stream it from your PC to your phone or tablet and play it that way. At least that's what I do.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
am I doing something wrong? I played for almost 2 hours and there has been no nudity at all except for the MC
In this version of the game, there is no nudity at the moment. At the moment we have great start for an interessting story and nudity and other stuff will come in future updates.

Reactions: fz and JJsworld

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
am I doing something wrong? I played for almost 2 hours and there has been no nudity at all except for the MC
In this version of the game, there is no nudity at the moment. At the moment we have great start for an interessting story and nudity and other stuff will come in future updates.
Err, there is nudity in the game. At the start you already see Elise nude and then later again. Carol can also be seen nude pretty much at the start, if you hide the phone in the bathroom. Depending on the path, she's nude at the massage/BJ too plus later in the shower. Amy shows you her boobs at the fashion store (depending on the route). And there is the dream sequence in which you can see both Amy and Carol nude. So I wouldn't call that no nudity. :coldsweat:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Err, there is nudity in the game. At the start you already see Elise nude and then later again. Carol can also be seen nude pretty much at the start, if you hide the phone in the bathroom. Depending on the path, she's nude at the massage/BJ too plus later in the shower. Amy shows you her boobs at the fashion store (depending on the route). And there is the dream sequence in which you can see both Amy and Carol nude. So I wouldn't call that no nudity. :coldsweat:
You are right!!! I totally forgot about all of them! Damn! I should replay the game soon :coldsweat: Well there was no sex with the MC, so I kind of forgot about the rest ^^

Reactions: Barioz

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just be patient everyone and let Veqvil get over what ever is going on in his life and do not give up on this game since it looks like it is gonna be a top 5, 10 game on this site when it is finished!

Reactions: fz

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Giving up on it? :hushedface: You are kidding right? :winkytongue: Its too good for that, left way too good of an impression to not stick around till the end!

Reactions: fz and GhostPhil

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Some ppl like myself don't have a computer for that
I accept the quality is lower on Android
And that some games can't be ported but for the ones that can it's nice there's ppl out there taking the time to help reach ppl like myself
Why deny a bigger fanbase
Dadbou nailed it. The problem is that while it is awesome that there are people who port stuff for little or no reward, it deeply undersells the host product with a port that makes the host product look like crap.
For instance, i have no clue what the picture frame in the tech shop was, and couldn't retrieve the massage oil. Unless i used my device's back button, I was often left with no escape from the tech shop.
Not knowing programming, i have no idea what's involved in fixing those weak points. Instead of getting in my grill about how i should play the original product instead (when I've been CFB about not having mac or pc at my current disposal), maybe address these possible tweaks to the port.
Or even better: make the game multi-platform, and enhance your viewership immensely?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Booom313 has turned out some superlative ported MC content.
And everything you have said has made sense. Almost. Maybe Veq doesn't have the programming skills to do it, but others do. I have precisely zero complaints about Veq's product; its visually nice. But a lack of a solid port doesn't lead people to explore further.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
when I've been CFB about not having mac or pc at my current disposal. Or even better: make the game multi-platform, and enhance your viewership immensely?
People that can't afford a computer/laptop definitely aren't going to be pledging to him, so what does he gain by spending time making an Android port to "increase his viewership" when those people are very unlikely to pledge to him?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Not knowing programming, i have no idea what's involved in fixing those weak points. Instead of getting in my grill about how i should play the original product instead (when I've been CFB about not having mac or pc at my current disposal), maybe address these possible tweaks to the port.
Or even better: make the game multi-platform, and enhance your viewership immensely?
Since the Android port isn't a version made or supported by Veq, it's simply not his problem. If you encounter bugs, contact the guy who is responsible for it. We can't help you here as this is a thread for the official PC and Mac version of the game (which can be easily seen in the OP).

Also, as I already explained earlier, Veq has currently no plans to make an official Android version.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes