wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
guys im new in this game. how can i set camera in bathroom? And what is the "red" and "blue" pills?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
how can i MC+mom+lily path?? i only watches the movie and nothing, she goes away and thats it

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Everyone is say no sex but in the file folders MC is having sex with Mom. It must be the Mom only path, I'm on the harem route.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Everyone is say no sex but in the file folders MC is having sex with Mom. It must be the Mom only path, I'm on the harem route.
Its not specific to the mom only path. I am doing Amy Sub and just did quite a few Mom options and I also have the bathroom sex scene w/ Mom.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Its not specific to the mom only path. I am doing Amy Sub and just did quite a few Mom options and I also have the option.
Well what the heck, either I'm not far enough along or I shouldn't have made that left at Albuquerque. Damn.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I thought a changelog was only to name changes to the gameplay etc, not content. I will update it right now.
I think you just say
"The nex day is complet and about 1/2 of the other next day"
"The relationship with **** and ////// will advance in the next update" or something like that, not every thing, but if it doesn't say anything i'll just thing it's just bug fix and no new content.

caf3in3

Jul 27, 2018
Urgh i was really looking forward to an update and it was sadly very short (btw i hate cliffhangers -.-). After a short fix for my Mira addiction i have to go cold turkey until the next months again. :FeelsBadMan:

Thanks for the update anyway.

I wish i could get my hands on a Mira Avatar.
Im sure Mira will get update next time you , Mira and Amy gonna go for a swim . (it already says amy getting an update in 0.8

i got my Carol fix though :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes