Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks for the heads up Dreadder, as soon as I posted that info on Carol I wanted to kick myself I should have used a spoiler but don't know how. My apologies if I ruined it for anyone.
No problem. If you want to use the spoiler, you need to click the plus icon next to smileys, insert image and media buttons which are at the top of the reply box and you get a drop down menu with spoiler, insert quote and a couple of other options.

As for the sex with Carol,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rgnar62

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone know where the moms document at?
Attic by the Dads door
No problem. If you want to use the spoiler, you need to click the plus icon next to smileys, insert image and media buttons which are at the top of the reply box and you get a drop down menu with spoiler, insert quote and a couple of other options.

As for the sex with Carol,
I do tend to get greedy and branch a lot of saves so I can see it all. Also thanks for the info on spoilers.

Reactions: |UserName|

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Im sure Mira will get update next time you , Mira and Amy gonna go for a swim . (it already says amy getting an update in 0.8

i got my Carol fix though :)
I'm pretty sure its Cait who will join the swimming, not that i would mind.

Jupp Carol is nice too. ;)

Reactions: caf3in3

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
IM SO HAPPY .7 CAME OUT! I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME!
seriously one of the few i actually financially support and every new update i get hard just seeing the notification.
going to dive right in. will give review of update after done playing.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6200, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/las_qlog/questlog.rpy", line 573, in assign
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stage'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6200, in script
  File "E:\Playing\LAS\LaS-0.07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Playing\LAS\LaS-0.07-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6200, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/las_qlog/questlog.rpy", line 573, in assign
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stage'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Love and Submission 0.07
Tue Oct 30 01:35:31 2018
This happened after the cop left and before Carole talks with you. i hit ignore an it worked.

i got 2 more of them uncaught exception

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
late to the party, but is there competition? I started to hate when devs start to fuck up the game with 'drama'.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
IM SO HAPPY .7 CAME OUT! I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME!
seriously one of the few i actually financially support and every new update i get hard just seeing the notification.
going to dive right in. will give review of update after done playing.

ok so after starting a new game and continuing my playthrough (since i forgot all the minor details of the story line.)
i really have a feeling i was right earlier in the thread when talking with another member about
i really hope its the latter though. Also the update did contain a good amount of new content but i did get errors/exceptions when trying to go into the garage at night RIGHT after clicking on the broken light to acquire the tool needed to fix it. This happened both times at night. overall, still really love this game, the characters, and the story. Don't like the addition of eric even though we've known about him for awhile but i did like how
Going to up my patreon subscription to $10 a month just to see this game progress. Really hope they dont sell it short or take any shortcuts and it gets the attention it deserves. Also locking out amys path after she comes home is annoying because i didnt find her key until after she got home and thus wasn't able to unlock her dresser to see what content that provided but i digress.

to anyone who is new to this game, its without a doubt worth the download. not only for the sex but honestly the story.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
@dboy203
renpy errors usualy are because the script assumes a variable thats not there and thus throws a so called "null error" because of that. many programing languages default to false when null values are used in a decision, but python is a 'strict' language, forcing you to define (set) variables before using them.

i have a question, though.
....the linked walkthrough has no domination path for carol?! can i not?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So does the Carol Submission option early in the game does anything?

rcop101

May 31, 2017
so i'm very torn, on one hand i really like this story but on the other it seemed to take way too long for the update we got. I understand the dev had personal matters come up during this update but i also think those issues panned out 2 months into making the update and it's been another 2 months and change since then that the update is finally out. i'm not a dev but nearly 4 and a half months seems a bit long for the amount of stuff in this update.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes