ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the way it was described she is not a transgender but a hermaphrodite..was born with both...but has embraced the female side and is wanting to have the male appendage surgically removed.

Reactions: GhostPhil

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
lol story interesting but hey, its possible see the ending befor 2025? litterally 12 minute play for this update...i think you are composing the plot about people's reactions in here....writing is a Talent...good stories have a start, intercourse and ending, no matter was other think...i hope you have all clear...;)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just as a reminder. This update didn't just bring new content for one path. I don't know if it has content for every path, but at least fo some. So that way the every path only got a bit of an update. And it was pretty clear from the beginning that it would be rather short. I am already impressed that we actually got a story update ;)

Reactions: UncleVT

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Where do you find Carol ? I'm stuck on a quest (a little surprise) where you need to talk to her to prepare a surprise party for amy's recovery but I just can't seem to find her to talk about it. She is nowhere to be seen !!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Here comes the smart one
It was another way to say how long was this update. Haven`t seen you comment to the others who sed the same thing more direct.
Read between the lines next time.
Sorry didn't want to sound hars, I wrote that in a bit of a hurry. I thought, that maybe there was a problem with the update or the save file. So you couldn't continue from the end of 0.6.
So yeah sorry again, I really didn't want to offend you.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok, did the mom, now passed out on the floor... Maybe they will find out about the eye surgery, and accept me... Hope to do Amy, next...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes