veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just as a short info:
The amount of time needed for this update def won't stay like this and I'm taking precautions to get updates out faster, the private life issues causing the delay for 0.07 won't/can't happen again.

I also want to thank everyone for their feedback, be it negative or positive, I will create a post after compiling lots of reactions and post it on my patreon page as well as here.

Also:
The final Event that ends the game, can be accessed quite earlier on and most relationship content goes towards the Carol SOLO route (Being on AMY + CAROL is not the same and gives you an intro scene). I know it's still a small update, but if you were to start the ending-event-chain too early you will actually see even less.

As for the traceback errors, they actually added quests. So if your savegame wasn't able to collect the quests it showed this error and you might miss out on content again, the only "solution" is to read the dialogue for now and see what you should do or start from scratch (I know you hate that).

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Damnit, Veqvil! You really know when to dump to the title screen for maximum blueball effect. The second act is off to a great start. Can we please get some Becky/Amy domination soon?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just as a short info:
The amount of time needed for this update def won't stay like this and I'm taking precautions to get updates out faster, the private life issues causing the delay for 0.07 won't/can't happen again.

I also want to thank everyone for their feedback, be it negative or positive, I will create a post after compiling lots of reactions and post it on my patreon page as well as here.

Also:
The final Event that ends the game, can be accessed quite earlier on and most relationship content goes towards the Carol SOLO route (Being on AMY + CAROL is not the same and gives you an intro scene). I know it's still a small update, but if you were to start the ending-event-chain too early you will actually see even less.

As for the traceback errors, they actually added quests. So if your savegame wasn't able to collect the quests it showed this error and you might miss out on content again, the only "solution" is to read the dialogue for now and see what you should do or start from scratch (I know you hate that).
Thanks for replying @veqvil :) The update was awsome and actually a lot more than I thought it would have. Ok maybe I chose the right route ;) I actually messaged you on Patreon about some questions to the Lilly-sharing route.

For me it doesn't really matter how long you need for an update. Of course I want to know more about the story, but you should just take your time :)

Edit: Oh yeah more for the Becky and Amy Submission route is definitely appreciated ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6200, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/las_qlog/questlog.rpy", line 573, in assign
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stage'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6200, in script
  File "E:\Playing\LAS\LaS-0.07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Playing\LAS\LaS-0.07-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6200, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/las_qlog/questlog.rpy", line 573, in assign
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stage'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Love and Submission 0.07
Tue Oct 30 01:35:31 2018
This happened after the cop left and before Carole talks with you. i hit ignore an it worked.

i got 2 more of them uncaught exception
Well what can I say? You ignored it but it didn't "work" it just "ignored" the error and continued with a broken game ;)

ThunderBeast

May 20, 2018
Completed 0.7 ... Really enjoying how plot is moving forward... I wish there were more contents (Sply with Amy hehe Subduing is really fun when other side is a perv xD), How long will it take for next update? :)

tidus

May 14, 2017
WOW I cant believe I never saw this game before. It quickly became one of if not my favorite game.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I replayed it, i was on Mom's way first (so i enjoyed ALOT this update), but i wanted to see the Amy + Mom path. I wondering, the submission is really visible from now? I miss something maybe, i made all the (submissions) choices, but i don't really see it.

Reactions: Palanto
U

User_257412

First impressions from pictures akin resembles Dreams of Desire.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
actually no. but they are under the bed to the right.
Yes I miss spoke when I posted that, there's a slight miss coloration just by the door by the leg of the bench. I think I was just grasping at straws trying to find all the clues, when I finely got to the part where the folder was asked for it was pretty obvious where the folder was. Sorry for the miss direction.
Oh I forgot to mention that I love this game, 75% story and 25% action. Fantastic job Veqvil.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
i don't want to be disrespectful but that's it ? update for 5 minutes ? well i love the story and the renders but 5 minutes ... i'm going to wait 2019 maybe there will be something. I'm not negative with you veqvil, i understand that you have a work and a life so keep your good work

pepinotuvecino

Mar 19, 2018
The images and the story are great. Congrats!
However the game mechanics still need to be polished.
Most promising game I've played.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes