D

Deleted member 780468

What are the Baron family? are they Alien like DC's Superman or Martian Manhunter?
and how did Eric mind controlled me Darkseid's Anti-Life Equation?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Just as a short info:
The amount of time needed for this update def won't stay like this and I'm taking precautions to get updates out faster, the private life issues causing the delay for 0.07 won't/can't happen again.

I also want to thank everyone for their feedback, be it negative or positive, I will create a post after compiling lots of reactions and post it on my patreon page as well as here.

Also:
The final Event that ends the game, can be accessed quite earlier on and most relationship content goes towards the Carol SOLO route (Being on AMY + CAROL is not the same and gives you an intro scene). I know it's still a small update, but if you were to start the ending-event-chain too early you will actually see even less.

As for the traceback errors, they actually added quests. So if your savegame wasn't able to collect the quests it showed this error and you might miss out on content again, the only "solution" is to read the dialogue for now and see what you should do or start from scratch (I know you hate that).
Don't worry too much about it. Sure, we'd all love this version to be longer and had more content but we all hit a bump in a road sooner or later, game developers being no exception. You've always delivered quality updates regularly and what's more, you always took time to answer questions here and listened to your fans, so just keep up doing a good work, as you did till now and know that a vast majority of people here truly appreciate your dedication.

That being said, I really hope Lilly will get some more love (or even better - submission) in one of the future updates. :closedtongue: And I also hope that keeping her extra bits won't lock us out from a possibility of dominating her? Pretty please? :angel:

Reactions: Palanto

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Update was not bad. Story still going strong. Ending is intriguing. Elise is the most beatiful one but I don't think we will have the option to bang her even when game is done. :coldsweat: And I like Aiden, so I probably wouldn't do it even with a choice.

But I have one big problem about the game:

As much as I like ''came for the lewd, stay for the story'' kind of games in here. Please add more lewd contents in future updates than you add for this update. Sex scene in this one should had to be special but it was so short and quick, it just happened. I was annoyed. And can you improve mother's nipples, they look like alien thingy. x'D

Thanks for the update nonetheless. I am curious to see where will it go from here.

Btw, am I the only one who can't search for Adam Dale since the quest become avaliable?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In MC's girlfriend's ways, ''love'' way had two men in the background. I am not saying anything yet but I hope it is nothing and just a background.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nice work @veqvil quality of writing and the visuals is still very strong and you should be proud of that!
But now the game is starting to show some 'grindy' segments: so far I have only played the Carol love path, but that one really has you go through 3 days of sleeping/napping/going downstairs and (try) talking to Carol just to get her to ask about the surprise party for Amy. That's just too much for me.
I suspect when the other parts get put into the game that there is more 'diversion' from that quest line but I strongly suggest you use this as a warning sign to look out for when planning future content. Frankly I think the way you use the day/night cycle and playable scenes is to short of a cycle: you can often just do 1 thing during the day and do nothing else at night (not even shower, dirty boy that MC ;)

Also found some small (continuity) errors:
* guest bathroom makes every clickable object give the game a fade-out and fade-in on screen after displaying the text (annoying)
* Breakfast after Carol's date with Steve (Mom's love path): food on plates reappears
* After Amy wake up in the hospital and gets her laptop, Carol goes back to work, but you cannot visit Amy (which is weird enough by itself) but it also still says 'I should let Mom rest.'

I've pulled my patreon support for all the games I liked since it was getting to expensive and to many broken/abandoned games (and patreon is just a bunch of cunts). I will donate a single, bigger amount when games get finished. So far you are still in the top of my list dude (or dude-ette?).
Do wish you had more time to work on the game but somehow I don't think it is a smart move to let your patreon's hormones decide your workflow ;)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
As far as I know, yes. But I have it from the old walkthrough, so maybe it was changed... You also need it to dominate Becky
Thanks I was wanting to pick Fit attribute this playthrough.. took Psy last time but went full love theme to try for full harem.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes