fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Not a tranny, an hermaphrodite saving money to get its male parts removed, as explained by its brother.

(Sorry, but I am unaware of any other gender neutral pronoun to use in place of "it", for those that might take offense with "it".)
the screamers try to enforce xer/xim.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
You'll find various answers in previous pages. There is a blueprint in Adam's office on the table having their location marked.
1) In the basement at the corner in front of the blue sheet
2) Behind the painting (in front of the door to the basement). You need something sharp to get the painting out: go to the kitchen and get a knife
3) The lamp at the corner of the garden
Please use spoiler tag.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
What's with all of the "exception has occurred" errors?
there is always a "Copy to clipboard" button at the bottom of those messages, which copy all of the content AND also add the appropriate tags for forums to show it as [ code ] [ /code ] blocks.....

So unless you post one of them here, neither veq nor anyone else can help you really.

BUT it's probably like for everyone, always an assign error because it tries to add a new quest to your questlog which it can't find (something seems to be bugging out there... maybe it's just a typo in the assignment or in the quest definition itself ;) )

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is it me or there are no sex scenes yet?
it's you.
I didn't play the latest version yet, but I already read about 20 times in the last 10 pages that there are sex scenes on specific routes already.... so if you want to find them, you probably have to start over again and try different choices.

Reactions: UncleVT

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Are the "documents in the green folder" at the end of the mom route implemented? Cause i sure as hell can't find them after looking all over the entire house.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Loving the game so far , Especially Carol's storyline. I was just wondering where you got the nipples morphs from because they look great and I haven't been able to find them anywhere else.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
"Your father's injuries were extremely fatal"

I guess you have to be an English speaker to burst out laughing at that line.
Good Lord.
While I understand that this segment of games is mostly produced by folks from non-English speaking countries -
why not get someone to translate your game into something that is not laughable in English?
Made me nuke this game before it even extremely started.
OR perhaps you could just accept that not everyone has access to a translator and just ignore a fault that minor ?
Opting to not play a game that is actually not that bad because the fact that "bad" grammar was used isn't what i would do but to each his own. You would probably go insane if you tried something like Lidas Adventure.....

Reactions: DrGonzo and Palanto
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes