GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Sad, there is no Elise content yet, but I guess I go with the Mom first and savor her while I wait coz If I am a male MC , somebody's wife/gf is my 1st priority, 2nd is incest.
As far as I know, there won't be any relationship content with married women.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
@veqvil I have a question for the dev : Will it be possible (in future update of course) to have a romantic path with Lilly but in helping her to accept her "difference" and without any sharing with others characters ? (grosso modo : is it possible to flirt a "shemale" or are we force to have a vanilla relation with her (female x male), or have a sharing relationship with her and our mom ?)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@veqvil I have a question for the dev : Will it be possible (in future update of course) to have a romantic path with Lilly but in helping her to accept her "difference" and without any sharing with others characters ? (grosso modo : is it possible to flirt a "shemale" or are we force to have a vanilla relation with her (female x male), or have a sharing relationship with her and our mom ?)
As I understood it, it sadly won't be possible... But hopefully veqvil will clarify this :)

Reactions: Goronthil

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How do you start the Quest "Harder Better Faster Stronger"?. Tried messing with the shoes and taking a nap to make it the evening and nadda
How do you know the questname if you didn't get the quest yet? I'm not sure how it gets started (only read the small part in the script files where it gets added to the questlog) but it's the reason for most of the game crashes I read on the past couple of pages. So it's probably bugged at the moment....

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Oh and one more question more noobish ^^'
How do you access to the next event in the quest "Forbidden Desires" after you confront your mom ?
I search for her around the house and in town in day and night but nothing ... (I found a scene in the park at night but nothing more). The quest seems to continue in 0.7 but I don't know where is the "another chance to make her feel good again"...

Please someone ^^'

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
How do you know the questname if you didn't get the quest yet? I'm not sure how it gets started (only read the small part in the script files where it gets added to the questlog) but it's the reason for most of the game crashes I read on the past couple of pages. So it's probably bugged at the moment....
On the map, up corner right, you click on a tree, will make you run.

Reactions: Palanto

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

New Update:

Content vote for LaS
Depending on the path you played you might have encountered a screen in game, saying something about a path being added to the vote pool.
This post is dedicated to explain this whole vote thing and how it will affect LaS. (As a side note, there will be another post where I will discuss the feedback from you guys and the direction of LaS as well as talking a little about 0.08.)

But first, let me take a self-... I mean let's take a look at the voting system (sorry got my chainsmokers playlist running while writing this :p).

Why a voting system?!

With LaS offering quite a high amount of characters and many possible combinations the amount of paths is nearly endless and also impossible to update all at once (more paths/combos are coming with each update). To "solve" this problem, it makes sense to focus on a few paths and add "meaningful" progress to them, instead of giving all paths a few renders. Again, I'm not the fastest developer out there (bet you figured out that one) and I want to change that. Allowing me to focus on certain paths, will help the creation-process-speed.

How much is "meaningful" progress?

That's a good question veq! And the answer is unfortunately not simple, since it strongly depends on the character and the path we are looking at. Either way it's about driving the relationship/ownership (lol) forward and while the last update kinda left an "it's all about the story" impression, that's not what LaS is intended to be.

LaS is also about having different relationships with multiple characters which will lead to steamy and hot scenes and just like Amy, LaS is starving in that matter.

What's the procedure?

So far the plan is to have two different rounds of voting. The primary vote and the secondary vote.

Path(s) that "win" the primary round will be included in the update no matter what, meaning that I will only release the update after I finished including that path progression. Plat-members will be taking part in this vote.

Path(s) that "win" the secondary round will very likely be included in the update, and yet it depends on how fast I'm able to work. Plat and Gold members will be taking part in this vote.

Awesome, now every update will only contain CHARACTER X... you idiot.

Don't worry I got ya covered! Since I'm the one deciding which path will make it into the vote, I'm also looking at ways to balance things out (spoiler alert, no carol solo options for 0.08). I'm aware that it will never be possible to make everyone happy, but creating smart votes can help to balance things out.

How many paths will you update with each release?

Well to answer this question let's look at what an update will have with every release:

Main story progression: The main story is a big driver for each update and something I start working on after game improvements/maintenance and while you guys make your votes. The main story content is completely mapped out and I finished planning how far I go with each update, BUT I decided to be more flexible in order to find a good ratio between main story progression and relationship progression.

Path introductions: Another thing the main story provides, is unlocking characters for relationship progression. The introductions might not be huge scenes, but the goal is to give you an good idea where you can go with those characters.

Relationship progression: Now that's the stuff you vote for and will be part of every upgrade. Ideally there is a healthy amount of primary vote winners and secondary vote winners. And even in the worst case scenario, primary votes will make it.

Game improvements/maintenance: Bug fixes, map button, save-game rename, etc. You name it (you actually do XD). This is the most ungrateful work since no one would go "damn, thank you for adding that map button!" but rather "Was about time you fixed it, moron." *cries*.

And yet it's only fair, cause if I was a talented developer, those complaints wouldn't exist in the first place. But I'm still learning and by implementing those things, I improve as a developer and the game gets more fun. The only big issue here is the amount of time it requires. It can go from 100 years to 1 week, and while I would love to invest all my time on content creation it's not realistic at all.

To finish this gigantic post and to answer the question:

The amount paths that will get progression-updates strongly depends on all the other factors that require time, this can vary from update to update. Still, my goal is to include both primary and secondary vote winners, and only if $h!ts on fire, would skip on the secondary vote winner.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Do you guys even read whats literally displayed as an important thing to know? There clearly says that there will be no more updates to the walkthrough and instead there will be a quest log. This question is asked for more than idk mby a 5 months and we say exactly the same thing. But I guess I'll just quote myself for the next 100 times mby then ppl will stop asking.
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Do you guys even read whats literally displayed as an important thing to know? There clearly says that there will be no more updates to the walkthrough and instead there will be a quest log. This question is asked for more than idk mby a 5 months and we say exactly the same thing. But I guess I'll just quote myself for the next 100 times mby then ppl will stop asking:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Do what I learned to do: just ignore it.

It's the same with 'why me no can take oil? me on android!' or 'where 3rd switch?' or 'why me no get mom naked massage?'. My walkthrough is from half a year ago and funny enough, over 90% of all questions were already addressed back then. But why bother reading, rite? o_O

CynExia

Oct 31, 2018
Just as a short info:
The amount of time needed for this update def won't stay like this and I'm taking precautions to get updates out faster, the private life issues causing the delay for 0.07 won't/can't happen again.

I also want to thank everyone for their feedback, be it negative or positive, I will create a post after compiling lots of reactions and post it on my patreon page as well as here.

Also:
The final Event that ends the game, can be accessed quite earlier on and most relationship content goes towards the Carol SOLO route (Being on AMY + CAROL is not the same and gives you an intro scene). I know it's still a small update, but if you were to start the ending-event-chain too early you will actually see even less.

As for the traceback errors, they actually added quests. So if your savegame wasn't able to collect the quests it showed this error and you might miss out on content again, the only "solution" is to read the dialogue for now and see what you should do or start from scratch (I know you hate that).
Just as a short info:
The amount of time needed for this update def won't stay like this and I'm taking precautions to get updates out faster, the private life issues causing the delay for 0.07 won't/can't happen again.

I also want to thank everyone for their feedback, be it negative or positive, I will create a post after compiling lots of reactions and post it on my patreon page as well as here.

Also:
The final Event that ends the game, can be accessed quite earlier on and most relationship content goes towards the Carol SOLO route (Being on AMY + CAROL is not the same and gives you an intro scene). I know it's still a small update, but if you were to start the ending-event-chain too early you will actually see even less.

As for the traceback errors, they actually added quests. So if your savegame wasn't able to collect the quests it showed this error and you might miss out on content again, the only "solution" is to read the dialogue for now and see what you should do or start from scratch (I know you hate that).
Veqvil we can't touch the dildo of amy is bug

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017

How do you start the Quest "Harder Better Faster Stronger"?. Tried messing with the shoes and taking a nap to make it the evening and nadda

The quest was announced for me top left after you talk to the Cop about the shotting (Tell Truth), then it became this entry in the journal that I could not start or complete. TY for the info will treat it as a bugged quest for now

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes