N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

How do you start the Quest "Harder Better Faster Stronger"?. Tried messing with the shoes and taking a nap to make it the evening and nadda
How do you know the questname if you didn't get the quest yet? I'm not sure how it gets started (only read the small part in the script files where it gets added to the questlog) but it's the reason for most of the game crashes I read on the past couple of pages. So it's probably bugged at the moment....

The quest was announced for me top left after you talk to the Cop about the shotting (Tell Truth), then it became this entry in the journal that I could not start or complete. TY for the info will treat it as a bugged quest for now
idk if you have to choose the fitness perk but i also went in to the park

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Attention everyone, this is a transmition from the dev olympics, veqvil bolt just broke the record for 400 meters sprint, it took him only 4 hours

Reactions: GhostPhil
Nov 2, 2017
amazing game really enjoyed the game and story so far. new to this game dev so was wondering the average time it takes him for an update so far? not rushing just wondering an eta to hope for lol.

Nov 2, 2017
Well as we don't have that much informations for 0.8, we hopefully get the next version still in 2018 :coldsweat:
oh, that long? well, that sucks lol xD. but I understand why real life comes first but doesn't make the waiting any easier xD. I guess fans honding for updates just shows how good your game really is, I know I love it.

Reactions: Palanto

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
oh, that long? well, that sucks lol XD. but I understand why real life comes first but doesn't make the waiting any easier XD. I guess fans honding for updates just shows how good your game really is, I know I love it.
Well maybe he is faster, but I don't want to give false hopes ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I can say that, this game is my favourite ongoing one right now. I hope when the time comes it will be complete and there will be lot of different scenes/paths/choices etc.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes