Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
0.07 having a lot of errors, I keep ignoring them, but now I cant access the garage, I take it previous saves dont work on this update? error start occurring right after talking to cop.

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
0.07 having a lot of errors, I keep ignoring them, but no I cant access the garage, I take it previous saves dont work on this update? error start occurring right after talking to cop.
Ignoring them doesn't make them go away.... so yeah if you play on your savegame will be totally broken by the end of the game and might even be unusuable in the next update.
About the errors, it's probably the Stronger, Faster whatever quest again that's throwing those. Not sure what veq did there but when I tested it before release it worked with all my old saves and the new ones X_x

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, thanks for mentioning it :) If you and the others wouldn't report it they wouldn't ever be fixed since veq wouldn't know about them in the first place ;)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As usual, a good update @veqvil . I hope many other devs will play it and understand that your way to name save files is way less annoying for the player we are.

Reactions: Palanto

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
0.07 having a lot of errors, I keep ignoring them, but now I cant access the garage, I take it previous saves dont work on this update? error start occurring right after talking to cop.
I'm having this same problem accessing the garage. I get a garage image overlaid with the doors from the hallway and a message about the issues with the plumbing system in the guest bathroom:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I do enjoy the story in this game. More than the sex content ironically,
but almost 4-5 months since last update (June) and so short is ridiculous.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Genre:
Planned: Incest, Manipulation, Seduction, Rough, Romantic, Anal, BJ, HJ, BoobJ, FootJ, MMF/Sharing, FFM/Harem.
how much of this stuff is in the game after 1 year?

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
you can use the older walkthrough until its end and after that, you won't need one because at that point you unlock the quest log. the quest log works well so once you have it, it makes the walkthrough pointless from that point on
I'm one of those that still managed to miss the mom scenes.. A walkthrough would be much appreciated for us dunces.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I went back to an old save to play out the 'drink or not' option involving Mira and Caitlyn. Played forward past the cell photo in the park of Mira, and Amy getting back from the hospital, then talked with the Mom about when the Barons moved in. When you sleep, the Mira underwear dream repeats.

Also, I need to know what happens nexxxxxttt!! :'(

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm surprise that this game doesn't need incest patch , please don't tell me that in the future revelations of the story, MC and Amy is adopted and he is not really related to Carol because the Barons said that MC & Amy could be one of them

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes