jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
@veqvil I have a question for the dev : Will it be possible (in future update of course) to have a romantic path with Lilly but in helping her to accept her "difference" and without any sharing with others characters ? (grosso modo : is it possible to flirt a "shemale" or are we force to have a vanilla relation with her (female x male), or have a sharing relationship with her and our mom ?)
Is there new information about this?

Reactions: x7CB

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
there is always a "Copy to clipboard" button at the bottom of those messages, which copy all of the content AND also add the appropriate tags for forums to show it as [ code ] [ /code ] blocks.....

So unless you post one of them here, neither veq nor anyone else can help you really.

BUT it's probably like for everyone, always an assign error because it tries to add a new quest to your questlog which it can't find (something seems to be bugging out there... maybe it's just a typo in the assignment or in the quest definition itself ;) )
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing that issue, cause I got those warnings a lot.

Reactions: Palanto

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Think the find out, he is one of them, he done banged mom, so sister is next, then Mira, then her mom...

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there, I really liked the update! So many thanks to the developer.
Besides i have a question to the other fans.

So far i only found a benfit for gameplay when playing the athletic way like treating duke as he needs it,...
Has anybody found a benefit so far when playing the other other types?
Or will this be realized in the next update?

I´m really interrested in your experience.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hi there, I really liked the update! So many thanks to the developer.
Besides i have a question to the other fans.

So far i only found a benfit for gameplay when playing the athletic way like treating duke as he needs it,...
Has anybody found a benefit so far when playing the other other types?
Or will this be realized in the next update?

I´m really interrested in your experience.
Pshyc route you get to make a few submit to your desires...

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
how the fuk do i finish the episode and miss the only scene that makes this an adult game/worth playing?
this is some fuked up game planning
if there werent superpowers and mystical stuff i wouldve deleted this game months ago

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
btw is there no submission path for mom?

Also, like... if you choose psychological, could you turn mom and sis into submissive pets later on for that path.. or are you locked into a lovey dovey relationship?

Reactions: JJsworld
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes