Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Wow! Finally an update! I wait this game as water and bread, like the air we breathe XD
Really cant wait to download and see how many upgrade this game have!
Thank you as always for the download link!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
is here any mother daughter incest scenes?
there's only some intense kissing, but seen how amy reacted to the family talk, that's a yuge leap in the right dimension

Can someone explain how i play a save that's not mine, i don't know hot to put in the game
you need to create a save, you can do it as soon as the game starts. this will create the save folder, now you just have to import the save to it

I'm surprise that this game doesn't need incest patch , please don't tell me that in the future revelations of the story, MC and Amy is adopted and he is not really related to Carol because the Barons said that MC & Amy could be one of them
nothing of the sorts, It's just that MC's father (one of them) married a human

Hi there, I really liked the update! So many thanks to the developer.
Besides i have a question to the other fans.

So far i only found a benfit for gameplay when playing the athletic way like treating duke as he needs it,...
Has anybody found a benefit so far when playing the other other types?
Or will this be realized in the next update?

I´m really interrested in your experience.
on the psych path you can manipulate becky's fealings,and read dad's research. you can also try to ntimidate Caitlyn resulting in her taking a liking on the MC
the tech path let's you see lily before amy gets shot,it lets you overhear Mira and Caitlyn talk, and it gives you the option to find out about Carol's sex tape

btw is there no submission path for mom?

Also, like... if you choose psychological, could you turn mom and sis into submissive pets later on for that path.. or are you locked into a lovey dovey relationship?
you can attempt to submit mom when she returns drunk from the date, but she'll tell you go to your room

DAMNNN! Can someone help me? I can't find the 1st switch in the basement
sometimes it may not work, but it can be fixed by working on the other 2 first

Did anyone try the game choosing the tech way? Are there differences to the other paths? I already read the description but i want to know if you can use it in game. For example on dads or amys Laptop?
so far i played the psy way and didn´t need tech skills because of JJ and his Cousin.
on the tech payh you can delve deeper into dad's research

Reactions: Hans98
Jun 30, 2017
I just checked this game out and I legitimately love the story and premise behind this game, it's truly more compelling than the vast majority of other games out there like this. Kudos to the developers for pulling that off.
I want to know more about the Baron family and how the MC fits with them, and all of that. I even like the vanilla ex-girlfriend character from what little we have seen of that side of the story.
I'm definitely keeping this one on my radar.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
if you find some items beginning of the game you dont need any walkthrough.. actually there is nothing except carol love path :)

Nov 2, 2017
Why are the walkthroughs separated by character and not just linear with the plot?
because this game has different paths you can take.you can pick a char. then what path you want or you can pick the army and carol for the both of them route. seems like some of the routes can be done together even. would take forever writing so many linear walkthroughs to cover all the possibility's this game has.

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
It will relevant in 0.07 so you have to be patient (I'm slow af sorry XD)

Well I was at home sobbing and feeling like shit, which slowed down work on LaS a big time, in short: Yeah kinda.

I'm trying to catch up but that's kinda tough to do, even now.

This! But hopefully one day you won't ask this as everyone knows Veq delivers every end of the month, which is absolutely not the case right now :(

I'm really glad you liked it! Yes in terms of speed I'm the worst one you can find XD. Again I'm trying to improve but I have quite some things going on in my life so yeah (I know excuses, excuses)

Usually I aim for informative quests in order to not let you miss out on objects and scenes. Eventually one should see all the scenes he wants if he sticks to the quests (which again show you where to look for certain items)

So far it only has a short sound demo in the beginning. Sound effects are on the lowest priority and since I had quite some time problems this time, I can't say if I'm able to implement more. (To make things clear I want sound in the game badly, just this time it's all about catching up)

It will relevant in 0.07 so you have to be patient (I'm slow af sorry XD)
Welp, it's 0.07 now, don't keep us in suspense any longer! We've waited for 4 months for the answer, so, what's the difference between the red and the blue pills? :)

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Hate to ask, but is the 0.05 walkthrough the latest one still?
Unfortunately yes. And I'm afraid, the way the game is branching, no one will have the time or patience to create a user/fan walkthrough. It would be great if veqvil, since he knows his code and his plot, could share with us some helping "notes".

yes, because at the end of the walkthrough you will unlock the quest log and as long as you check the quest log often you don't need a walkthrough really.
I believe that's not true. The quest log tells you WHAT you have to do. The walkthrough tells you HOW to do it. There is a huge difference. The fact that so many people in this thread are asking about the "first/second/third switch", says a lot about the need of a walkthrough. ;)

ShadowPreist

Jul 2, 2018
Just as a short info:
The amount of time needed for this update def won't stay like this and I'm taking precautions to get updates out faster, the private life issues causing the delay for 0.07 won't/can't happen again.

I also want to thank everyone for their feedback, be it negative or positive, I will create a post after compiling lots of reactions and post it on my patreon page as well as here.

Also:
The final Event that ends the game, can be accessed quite earlier on and most relationship content goes towards the Carol SOLO route (Being on AMY + CAROL is not the same and gives you an intro scene). I know it's still a small update, but if you were to start the ending-event-chain too early you will actually see even less.

As for the traceback errors, they actually added quests. So if your savegame wasn't able to collect the quests it showed this error and you might miss out on content again, the only "solution" is to read the dialogue for now and see what you should do or start from scratch (I know you hate that).
Hi there veqvil. I want to ask about my windows version problem. When I run it only display blank white screen on it but there is sound of the menu. Do you know how I can fix this? @veqvil

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
FFFFFUHHHHHHHH
the lamp is annoying me
anyone know how to get it working??
i'll love you forever if you do

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes