Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I skipped 0.06 and finally got to play 0.07 from the start.

The renders are really beautiful and the story is very interesting. User interface works quite well. Maybe it would be a good idea to add an indicator of the current time of the day since it's important for the game.

But I'm afraid that the game is branching too much too early. I mean, when you first meet Caitlyn, making a wrong choice (not compliment her) seems to shut you out of any other progress with her.
Also, the specialiazations seem quite irrelevant, adding unnecessary complexity to the game. We're still quite early in the game and we "need" about 12 playthroughs to view (almost) all content: 3specializations x(Mom Love, Amy Love/Submission and Mom+Amy). I'm afraid this will be a major problem in the later stages of the game, both for the players and the developer. Already, taking the Mom+Amy route results to almost no sexual content. It will be way worse after 3 or 4 updates, when people will be reluctant to start new playthroughs.

A minor problem I noticed was the time "management". You shouldn't need a whole day to take a picture of Mira running. Or to learn the basics of massaging. ;)

The quest log is great. I liked it very much. But I read some people here saying that, due to the quest log, there is no need for a walkthrough. I disagree! No matter how well a quest log is done, it tells you WHAT you have to do. The walkthrough tells you HOW to do it. Also the walkthrough tells you about the impact of your choices in the future and in each path (see Caitlyn's first interaction I mentioned above). I wish I had the time to create such a walkthrough but I don't.

Anyway, aside from the above minor issues, it is still a great game. Many, many thanks to Veqvil! :eazyHype:

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Guys. The 3rd switch outside, where is it located? I found the one behind painting and in the basement, nut still not the outside one.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Kept getting errors on the .07 update, but pressing ignore let me continue on. I probable should have waited a bit for the release though since now I'm stuck waiting for the new update for longer lol. Anyway, great job as always. Can't wait!

Nov 2, 2017
True it can, but shouldn't :) But I didn't went through the whole code this release to check what's wrong this time ;) I bet veqvil already found the problem and solved it in his private files for now ;)
more than likely he has, I haven't been playing his game long but when you play his game you can tell he puts a lot of hard work into it and wants to give his fans a great game.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
no carol solo options for 0.08
Brothers! The prophet tests our faith. We must show that we love all the goddesses of Veqlympus equally strongly. Only then will we be allowed to see the Supreme Goddess again.
The followers of the Pantheon of the Heavenly City Milfy must undergo the same rite of patience - before they can again see the Supreme Goddess Linda, they must show respect for one of her daughters.
Brave yourself! After going through this, we will be only stronger!

D

Deleted member 433196

How do I complete Mr. Baron`s hat and forbidden desires??

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Did anyone try the game choosing the tech way? Are there differences to the other paths? I already read the description but i want to know if you can use it in game. For example on dads or amys Laptop?
so far i played the psy way and didn´t need tech skills because of JJ and his Cousin.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes