Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
FFFFFUHHHHHHHH
the lamp is annoying me
anyone know how to get it working??
i'll love you forever if you do
Actually, you don't "repair" it. It's one of the three hidden switches.
This is what I did, having taken the "psychology" specialization. I don't know if anything changes with other specializations.
1. After you read the "floor plan" in your father's office, go to the garden in the evening (it has to be nighttime) and click on the lamp. The MC will make a comment that he should try to repair it to help mom.
2. Go to the garage and click (take) the small shovel.
3. Next (or any other) day, go to the garden early in the morning (right after you wake up) and click on the lamp. The MC will dig it out and activate the switch.

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
Actually, you don't "repair" it. It's one of the three hidden switches.
This is what I did, having taken the "psychology" specialization. I don't know if anything changes with other specializations.
1. After you read the "floor plan" in your father's office, go to the garden in the evening (it has to be nighttime) and click on the lamp. The MC will make a comment that he should try to repair it to help mom.
2. Go to the garage and click (take) the small shovel.
3. Next (or any other) day, go to the garden early in the morning (right after you wake up) and click on the lamp. The MC will dig it out and activate the switch.
damn i chose fitness but everytime i click the lamp he says i should come back at night
so i go there at night and he says still not working
then i go try and get the shovel and he says i don't need those

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The fact that so many people in this thread are asking about the "first/second/third switch", says a lot about the need of a walkthrough. ;)
Actually, that's not true. It just tells us that people are too fucking lazy to read a well written story. It just tells us they didn't care enough to read what the MC or anyone else said because the switches and everything get mentioned in the game, also what you have to do at each step with the lamp outside and so on and so forth.... It's also just telling us whoever is going to write the walkthrough can spend their time with something better since it's a damn waste of it. The switches got explained about 100x in this thread alone, not counting the walkthrough, the ingame hints, the questlog.....
So yeah.... it just tells us the world doesn't need another walkthrough for LaS it needs players who "read" a visual "novel"... Quite shocking I know ;) Who would've thought that a game made in a visual novel engine would have text that players have to read? :D

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Honestly i hardly use WT as it destracts me from the game. I first try a few times and then ask here or do search first then ask. So i agree with you

Actually, that's not true. It just tells us that people are too fucking lazy to read a well written story. It just tells us they didn't care enough to read what the MC or anyone else said because the switches and everything get mentioned in the game, also what you have to do at each step with the lamp outside and so on and so forth.... It's also just telling us whoever is going to write the walkthrough can spend their time with something better since it's a damn waste of it. The switches got explained about 100x in this thread alone, not counting the walkthrough, the ingame hints, the questlog.....
So yeah.... it just tells us the world doesn't need another walkthrough for LaS it needs players who "read" a visual "novel"... Quite shocking I know ;) Who would've thought that a game made in a visual novel engine would have text that players have to read? :D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if it's 100% true but for me the switches work when done in the right order: painting, garden, basement. I play on the athletic path.

Nov 2, 2017
Unfortunately yes. And I'm afraid, the way the game is branching, no one will have the time or patience to create a user/fan walkthrough. It would be great if veqvil, since he knows his code and his plot, could share with us some helping "notes".

I believe that's not true. The quest log tells you WHAT you have to do. The walkthrough tells you HOW to do it. There is a huge difference. The fact that so many people in this thread are asking about the "first/second/third switch", says a lot about the need of a walkthrough. ;)
if you read what mc says and use the quest log, both properly then they do a great job of helping you. the only time the dialog and quest log combo doesn't help you with the how well is moms document and that just because they document is soo dam small its hard to see under there lol

john@21

Jun 26, 2018
Without further ado I'm honored to present you the character-based walkthrough of Love and Submission 0.5.

Please note that this version is for 0.5 and will cover a lot of things and questions. As of 0.6, the game uses a questlog which makes a further walkthrough redundant.

Many thanks @veqvil for making such a good game for us to enjoy!

Last but not least, dear @wep, would you be so kind and link the walkthrough in OP. Thx! :)

And now have fun guys!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes