nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
Upstairs uptairs under couch
it's interesting since there is a scene of the mother in backyard still (under develop) when you choose to come back home to see it or going to the park to see the stupid friends selling illegal medicines and missed it. Save it and check out the next update guys

ksg14044

Mar 28, 2018
I have a problem. When i go to Amys room to click the dildo the bed gets selected. I am on android
Android can not click dildo
Pls save here

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Great game but I was wondering if you could unlock more skills like buy them or unlock one more every chapter ? I would like to be a Jack of all trades . Can we take are time in the play through and will there be any repeatable sex cut scenes ?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem. When i go to Amys room to click the dildo the bed gets selected. I am on android
Android can not click dildo
Pls save here
ask at the place where you got the android version.... there is no official android version here. If the guy who did the android port just "builds" the android version with the launcher and doesn't edit the buttons then.... won't work as you can see....

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
How do you start the Quest "Harder Better Faster Stronger"?. Tried messing with the shoes and taking a nap to make it the evening and nadda

Devka

May 8, 2017
Hmm... I was looking forward to the update. To bad there wasn't much of anything to do in this update. Took about as long to play through 0.07 as it did to download and extract.

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
How do you get the lamp to work/ 3rd switch on?
I went by during the day and he says "I didn't see it turn on, i should come back at night to see if it's working"
i go there at night then he says "Still not working"
i try to get the shovel again then he says "i don't need those"
am i doing something wrong or missing something?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Depends maybe if you are on share route with Carol = LillyxCarol
If you are not in share path = Tagteam?

The thing important is to say that Lilly needs someone she can trust?.. Hum i will try it
Sharing path is definitely the tag-team-path

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes