Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I totally agree with you: there should be 3 types, at least. Just remember what Mr Baron told his blond daughter: we started a war to kill people who had powers that were different from ours (the powers MC has, possibly).
My few thoughts on the types

There are Seer types, which Mira and Elise belong to (yellow eyes, (team "brown"?)),
There is another type (Combat type?) which Aiden and Caitlyn belong to (red eyes (team "blue")). Aiden is inconsistent however, sometimes red and sometimes yellow.
There were/are Osmune types which MC and, to a small extent, Amy belong to (can't really tell eye color from the photos... gray? brown? or I missed it). The great mystery to me is why MC went from having brown hair to being blond.
[There may have been other types as well]

Presumably Mira inherited her genes from Elise and Caitlyn inherited from Aiden.
MC (and Amy) would have inherited from Adam.

A side-affect of Elise's type seems to be that she needs to orgasm once a day, but why Mira doesn't is unclear (unless it's because she's a virgin (no, I don't have evidence of this, but it seems likely)).

There are probably more than one distinct gene sets since Amy doesn't have the color fragments in her eyes (presumably no-half-breeds refers to you either have the color fragments gene or you don't) and doesn't get mental interference from the Seer types, but does have the accelerated healing gene.
MC did have the color fragments until they were removed. (Despite Aiden saying that no one had ever successfully removed them, Adam could have found someone who could do it. He wouldn't have made it public knowledge.) MC also seems to have superior strength (even when you don't take the fitness option). MC also picks up the mental interference from the Seers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
A side-affect of Elise's type seems to be that she needs to orgasm once a day, but why Mira doesn't is unclear (unless it's because she's a virgin (no, I don't have evidence of this, but it seems likely)).
There does appear to be a heavy resistance from parents about her being married/involved with someone early one due to her powers (I'm guessing, based on one of the earlier overheard conversations don't remember which day though) so it would seem to support your idea that until she gives into the power (or consumes someone with the power, based one her fear of what happened to MC) it doesn't need to be "quenched" as such.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
MC did have the color fragments until they were removed. (Despite Aiden saying that no one had ever successfully removed them, Adam could have found someone who could do it. He wouldn't have made it public knowledge.) MC also seems to have superior strength (even when you don't take the fitness option). MC also picks up the mental interference from the Seers.
maybe the color fragments were neural extensions that facilitated the channeling of the osmune powers and they weren't removed as much as inhibited, paralyzed or burned and what Eric did made the "seal" disappear

magus448

May 22, 2018
If you think about it, the MC and Amy still aren't even. She's done more with her mom/Carol than he has. At least in the route for both of them.

Reactions: Abibliboop

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This game has built an interesting world, which will no doubt pay off big in the future. I do think that now some attention needs to be turned to our hero getting some action. As it sits right now, Mom is top of the list. With sister still recovering, Mom is the only viable option unless Becky makes a reappearance. Becky would be a very quick option, as that backstory is done and would just take resuming an old relationship.

The mutant family is too far away story-wise for sex right now. Not sure how our MC relates to them, the hazards of trying to get a piece, etc. They will likely be the last on the menu.

I still am completely confused by friend's sister (forgot her name). If there is a post-op route, ok. Right now, off-limits.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
If you think about it, the MC and Amy still aren't even. She's done more with her mom/Carol than he has. At least in the route for both of them.
That is one of those scenes that definitely deserved a chance to spy on.

Last edited:

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
maybe the color fragments were neural extensions that facilitated the channeling of the osmune powers and they weren't removed as much as inhibited, paralyzed or burned and what Eric did made the "seal" disappear
As good a theory as any. Only Veq knows if we are close in our hypotheses.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Eric did burn MC's neves... and perhaps reverted the "surgery" that sealed his powers. till now whenever MC used one of his powers he felt pain. But now He might be unshakled
Unless Veq states in an upcoming release, i would have to say that the MC is merely untrained but has full access to his powers. The surgery as far as i understad it was merely to hid the light fragments that made it easy to identify other people with powers. Now i may be wrong but i see the eric attack as just a means to get the MC to have to talk to the barons about his powers

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Patreon Update:

Let's start with a short report on the development of 0.08! In general, starting works for 0.08 was quite exciting as it's finally time to focus on LaS, without thinking of any other reallife BS xD.
What did you do so far, slacker?
On paper (yup, I write stuff on paper first xD), things are all planned out. Code-work as well as Render works have started for some time now. The paper notes I'm referring to, have all the dialogue and scene shots described, allowing me to get into the creation "zone".
But first let me...
...fix this and that!
Reading through feedback, either send to me via DM or on forums, I've compiled quite some Gameplay issues, that I'm working on, which will (imo) improve the Gameplay. Currently I'm jumping between new stuff and fixing old stuff (recipe for failure anyone?), but we are getting there.
Also I'm documenting all changes so once the game is released you can take a look at what improvements made it into the game (I think it's called a changelog, sorry only did it once and still new to this xD).
What to expect in 0.08.
Unfortunately maintenance and Gameplay improvement do take a portion of my workload and therefore time spend on content is rather limited.
Nonetheless 0.08 as well as every update moving forward will advance the main story and also unlock further character paths for future votes.
BUT THIS TIME it will be in balance with the the relationship content, so my goal is still to update 2 paths and which one, depends on you! :D
How do you decide which paths will make it into the poll?
"You think the poll is democratic? PAHH I have the power here HAHAHAHA!" - Veqdolf Viltler

Dictatorship aside, what paths make it into the vote strongly depends on how I perceive the game as a whole. I'm trying to keep things balanced and if e.g. one character gets 90 percent of the screentime *cough* Carol *cough*, I will take that into consideration while creating polls.
Also I want to have solo paths first before diving deep into combopaths (aka harem/3some). To be fair, they are endgame content to me and if there was a poll with harem stuff, solo paths will just not get voted #facts.
As for the upcoming poll, make sure you check out the description, where I will roughly explain what the path is about so you know what you are voting for. E.g. Lilly x Carol could either relate to the Tagteam path or the spy/voyeur path.
The primary Vote (Platinum members) will be up on Wednesday and go until the weekend. Soon after that, I share the result and start the secondary vote (Gold and Plat members).
Just as a reminder: 1 path will be the primary vote and the other will be on the secondary vote.
That means that I will 100% get the primary vote winner in the game and only skip on the secondary vote if things went wrong badly.
That's it for now and as always, leave your thoughts and comments down below! Trust me I read that stuff, and it makes me feel like youtuber.
P.S.: Since I get lot's of messages surrounding MC X Futa content: No, there won't be any Male on Futa content, since it's absolutely not my thing.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I was going to give this a slightly negative review but then I was like "well, 0.07 is a bit early." And then I was like "but why does it have 4.5 stars and 54 votes?" I guess people are rating on potential? Because there's nothing here. The renders and the writing are decent, but content-wise this is pretty bare.

Also I cringed hard when half the characters in the game started having epileptic fits while changing their eye color. This game looks like it could be quality but apparently it will have some supernatural element and that's one of my triggers.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was going to give this a slightly negative review but then I was like "well, 0.07 is a bit early." And then I was like "but why does it have 4.5 stars and 54 votes?" I guess people are rating on potential? Because there's nothing here. The renders and the writing are decent, but content-wise this is pretty bare.

Also I cringed hard when half the characters in the game started having epileptic fits while changing their eye color. This game looks like it could be quality but apparently it will have some supernatural element and that's one of my triggers.
I daresay that psychic powers aren't supernatural elements. There is no magic nor religion, here: you are in SF's territory, pal...

but, yes, you're right: there is still (almost) nothing here, unfortunately.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes