dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh so it's missable. i started from my old 0.6.1 save. i'll have to start over then, thanks for the answer.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Hey, how can I start the ''Adam's Legacy'' quest?. It says to ''look up Adam Dale'' but I can't do anything related to that on the computer.
Look at the picture of the MC's father on his dresser in the bedroom, this triggers the quest

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Sounds like it, and I missed it because I chose the mom and sister route lol.
The problem here is, that a lot of ppl confuse the solo Carol and Amy routes and the Carol+Amy route. If you are on the latter one, it does not mean you get every scene that Carol and Amy got in their solo path.

This is also nothing new tbh. There were already different scenes for those different branches in 0.4. For instance, the nude massage is for the Carol solo path and it only occured in the Carol+Amy path due to a bug.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I did that at the start of the game and looked up the father. I tried doing it now, but nothing happens.
Unfortunately, you don't have to do it in the beginning: it triggers a bug that blocks your path. Known BUG.

CHECK the walkthrough in the OP.

Last edited:

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I did that at the start of the game and looked up the father. I tried doing it now, but nothing happens.
It was in previous versions were all routes were merged, now it only happens in psycology path. For other Skill routes you need a key you find on home entrance below a brochure.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough of this ? Because I haven't played this since .06 and the last walkthrough only went to .05, and also I really remember struggling with the part of the walkthrough with the pills in the top floor of the house, since some things seemed to have changed between .05 & later versions (like the layout & images of inside the house, and the place of some objects), and the walkthrough wasn't really correct anymore, so I had given up on the game then.

Now I want to try it again, but I'm honestly not an adventurous type to try and do 50 different walkthroughs, I like to know where some of my choices is leading, meaning if I'm getting into a threesome situation this way or losing on some important things that way, thus I'm waiting for a .07 walkthrough if possible to start playing it again.

Thanks.

Reactions: MaxVaron

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
[ QUOTE="ThatOneGuy_22, post: 1297519, member: 867148"]is there anyway to play old scenes afterwards other then just saving them and going back?[/QUOTE]
download the mod here " "
you can play the scenes happenned and not happenned.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it just me or is there next to no erotic content in this game? Is it all on one path or something?
There isn't too much, but if you follow this link: you can get a tool that let's you watch the scenes you may have missed.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes