veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Woah, I like the new look of f95! :D

To all the people leaving feedback be it positive or negative, a big thank you for giving this update a shot :D!
I'm currently reading through many posts and will find a way to answer as many questions as possible, either here or via a patreon post (by nature one will post it here xD).

As for 0.08, it's already in the works, and I'm really excited to see how well the development process will go, especially since working on 0.07 was quite "something else" and absolutely not normal in many aspects (I'm so happy to leave this crazy chapter behind me, which doesn't mean 0.07 didn't left any issues I need to adress.).

Again thank you all ;)

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The end v0-07 was very interesting, the mc although it does not have offensive powers yet ..
Untitled.png
Premonition and healing factor more faster than sister .. (Eric's attack should make him paralytic ... right ?!)
The story with paranormal touch is the attraction of the game .. (at least in my opinion)
Hope you can solve the setbacks and the updates come back as it was before ..
Thanks

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for the great game @veqvil . Looking forward to seeing what 0.08 version and onwards have.

The story is intriguing and all the ladies look fantastic. My fave would be Mira (mainly because I have a thing for athletic women).

The one i'm most interested in seeing is Lilly's story. Though i'm on the fence for the surgery option. i'm not really a fan of body mutilation (unless it's life or death). Also the idea of someone making a such a drastic change for the MC. Makes me feel a bit like a dick. I know there are different paths through her story. So I'm good either way.

Excelsior

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
The one i'm most interested in seeing is Lilly's story. Though i'm on the fence for the surgery option. i'm not really a fan of body mutilation (unless it's life or death). Also the idea of someone making a such a drastic change for the MC. Makes me feel a bit like a dick. I know there are different paths through her story. So I'm good either way.

Excelsior
What does the MC have to do with her surgery? The only thing he can do is a simple comment about it and he can be 100% accepting of her... condition.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
What does the MC have to do with her surgery? The only thing he can do is a simple comment about it and he can be 100% accepting of her... condition.
True i could be wrong of the direction of where the story is going. I was thinking since most Mc decisions in games slightly affect the story. That perhaps this choice leads to maybe helping their family get enough money for the surgery. Thus have an impact in the character and her development. Or maybe even cut the path off completely.

I'm really just speculating for the most part.

Reactions: hameleona

Spy75

Nov 13, 2018
Hello I have a question why the sound in the game is no longer....
Too bad that there is no German text ......
I always have to translate everything because unfortunately I can speak only a little English

It is a pity that there are no language packs for the game ... [for example German]

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Can you share save file?
Sure, here's a save from the start of a party - if you want to get caught by Lilly (and start the Tagteam route), you have to ignore the noise at the end of the party.

EDIT: Oh, just to remind you - it's only a start of the Tagteam route and by starting it, you miss the scene with Carol this time. So if you think trading that for some futa Lilly-Carol-MC sandwich sometime in future is worth it (I definitely do), then go for it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SAMASH112
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes