Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I finally got around to play the update and I actually don't know what to think of it. It wasn't crap, but if I'm honest it was pretty much nothing. Do this, do that, go to the Barons, the end.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I finally got around to play the update and I actually don't know what to think of it. It wasn't crap, but if I'm honest it was pretty much nothing. Do this, do that, go to the Barons, the end.
Yeah, maybe you are right, but imo the main thing is, we GOT an update !!! The previous update was released so long ago, that I was forsed to play it to the start again (coun`t remember what was going on) !!!! Thanks to the Dev !!!

D

Deleted member 521841

When I talk to her there, she just talks with me about Barons
You have to do the Baron's Quest (forget if its the Dinner or the Park or something else) or she'll keep on talking about them. Had to wait a few nights before she talked about the suprise party.

Reactions: raulz0r

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Opinion Poll:

Whenever I plan the content for an update I try to aim for meaningful progression on both sides, being relationship and main story content.
While 0.07 was not well balanced in terms of relationship to story content ratio (especially for people who don't like Carol), I'm very interested in what you guys refer to "a good" distribution of workload for LaS.

Again, opinion polls give me an insight of what you guys think and I would love to keep em coming :D.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
New Opinion Poll:

Whenever I plan the content for an update I try to aim for meaningful progression on both sides, being relationship and main story content.
While 0.07 was not well balanced in terms of relationship to story content ratio (especially for people who don't like Carol), I'm very interested in what you guys refer to "a good" distribution of workload for LaS.

Again, opinion polls give me an insight of what you guys think and I would love to keep em coming :D.
I feel like, at least for some of the girls, their content is dependent on the main story content.

Reactions: GhostPhil

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I can't remember the last game I enjoyed this much. I liked the story so much that the lewd parts are just a bonus now. The models and animated scenes are on point and are probably the best I have come across so far. The only thing in the entire game I found a bit annoying was how some really mundane things took a full day, but I kind of understand why they do.

Is there any plans for some background music?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes