Nov 2, 2017
And its all fine. I'm a firm believer that said route is not binding at that point. At least i didn't get that vibe.
I don't think it is yet either but might still cause issues later in the story. the perfect middle ground for it would be a final check before you end up on that route by the mc seeing it before anything happens and it asking you if you wanna interrupt before anything happens or keep watching to see where it goes.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
That's right, that scene we can ignore. But when I play the game, I will complete 100% of the route in the game. So that scene for me is unavoidable scene. And as you say, for that scene, it's my fault to push her there, so the game should add the NTR tag as the other ntr game stuff when you make that choice.
We had that discussion a lot of times over months. There is no NTR in LaS. If the player actively(!) makes choices into that direction, he knows where this is most likely leading to. You simply cannot complain, when you push her towards that scene. So if anything, this scene is a sharing and/or voyeur fetish by the player.

Also, veq stated here in this very thread that there will be no NTR. There even is a scene when Carol ends any attempts by the guy. Last but not least, I recommend to check the meaning/definition of NTR, as this scene clearly isn't against the will of the MC. Case closed.

Reactions: rgnar62

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Only a guy in the game, also partly reflect her personality. And I guess the author also intended to add ntr to the game. The author did not add the scene of employees mother fucking her in the hospital, so that Mc could peek
Don`t you ever have been "first dates" and having sex after them ????? I have, many times !!!!! LOL

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Your point is quite mature. I come from Vietnam, an East Asian country is quite conservative, maybe these thoughts have affected me in the game. For a person who has not had a relationship with a woman like me, I clearly do not understand women.
The important thing here is that through choices you can prevent its happening and thus alter the course of the story, little or not better or worse matters not as the only thing that matter is that you have a choice and now that you know what you don't want to happen and can play accordingly. Pick the "lesser evil" be a bit selfish/rude/angry with her. For the greater good :)

Reactions: Nerttu

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I chose the sharing mom route that dev designed to be avoidable -> ah I hate the dev for make mom suck someone’s dick x'D
Mom blowing someone on the first date is unrealistic -> mom suck son’s dick after a massage oh yeah keep it real :rolleyes:
Srsly just enjoy this masterpiece and drop the void arguments, bro

Touheed

Nov 8, 2018
o nice definitely worth a look what will happen :)
a good kiss with mom in the beginning...
it is possible to make mother and sister only my(just out of curiosity)? no other dudes next to them.
I'm afraid it would be in the Gift picked the wrong dress to my mom and she after the meeting already with some other dude in bed.
This scene is not in my version how I can get this scene

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This scene is not in my version Las 0.07 how I can get this scene
One time post is enought, but what scene are you talking about ??? You first quoted a post fom year 2017, so the scene is allmost start of the game, I think !!!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
can i throw my two peneth in here although i think sleeping with someone on a first date is a no no and i think it cheapens the relationship and both them and me i prefer to have to work for it its more fun for me that way.
however other people in my country and in some other country's sex on a first date is infact perfectly natural and who knows they may even go on to have a good relationship after, of corse some don't do it to get a partner, we call that having one night stands.

but as for the mom in this game despite my personal feeling towards the situation the act of giving a blowjob after a 1st date is not so farfetch'd,
remebering the fact she has been single a while without sexual contact that alone could for some women be enough , added to that she may well really fancy the man she dated , plus i may have read it wrong but rather than her not knowing the guy i though the story says he's one of her employees from the company mom runs (or am i getting my games mixed up) if he is then that indicates she may have known he quite some time.

and if thats not enough to justify her BJ don't forget depending if you picked it, That you Kissing her properly was responcible for kicking off her sexual desiers again in the first place and if you then encoureged her to date. Then in actual Fact it could be said Mom giving the BJ was all your fault.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
This scene is not in my version how I can get this scene
*The Gift Reloaded* this is a different game
there was this stupid scene. I just mentioned her as an example.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok that's enough..is this game interesting bits and paths all "WORK IN PROGRESS" or "adding to the votepool"? That's really really annoying.
I don't even know if I want to continue

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Ok that's enough..is this game interesting bits and paths all "WORK IN PROGRESS" or "adding to the votepool"? That's really really annoying.
I don't even know if I want to continue
Did you expect the game to be 100% finished when you found it? Give the devs sometime to add to there masterpiece :coldsweat:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The writing of the "I want Mom all to myself" path always felt a little forced and childish. Especially for the supposed age of the MC.

I have one thing to add to the "Mom gives head" debate... IIRC, there's text that pretty much says she regrets doing it. And the guy pushes her into doing it, anyway.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
oh. Then Mom is a woman who will fucking with anyone she meets the first time.
I get the women to have sex thing but I agree with you on this. she just meets the guy and blowing him in the kitchen already? made her seems a bit to easy for the slot she fill in the game for my liking
Seriously, I thought he was one of her employee? I remember reading that dialogue in the game, and besides the mom-sharing route seems intended for eventual threesome with futa-Lily rather than having mom with other men.

There even is a scene when Carol ends any attempts by the guy.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes