Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
For the lack of sex scenes in this game so far I cant believe how involved I got in the story up-till now and can only imaging it can go much deeper, aswell leaving us on a cliff hanger!:'( Looking forward to more content.

Reactions: GhostPhil

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If it was a kiss or a hug it would be great. But bj after a date is a little too hasty, it makes her look like an easy sex. a woman we are trying to conquer
Glamour magazine says 33% of women have had sex on the first date:

It's 2018, dude. Women have sex.

Also...if you don't want her to be "easy", don't push her to date.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Don't know about you guys but I can't wait to get my hands on Elise. Though Aiden seems like a cool guy so I'll probably feel slightly bad, unless he's the one who offers her up.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nobody knows what Veq has in store for us but if you push a certain route it sure seems you have the chance see mom dating a guy beside yourself. But it isn't something that just accidentally punches you in the face. You have to deliberately push that route. So if that happens and still upsets anyone its their fault and theirs only.

I personally find it entertaining and commendable that there is such a route because its creates an optional route, a choice, one can pursue if he or she is interested but totally avoid easily if not. Isn't that what we all wish to see in games?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Only a guy in the game, also partly reflect her personality. And I guess the author also intended to add ntr to the game. The author did not add the scene of employees mother fucking her in the hospital, so that Mc could peek
You know that scene is entirely optional right? If you push her towards dating and meeting new men then surprise, she's going to date and meet new men. If you dislike those scenes then simply tell her you don't like her dating and that'll be the end of that.

Nov 2, 2017
oh. Then Mom is a woman who will fucking with anyone she meets the first time.
I get the women to have sex thing but I agree with you on this. she just meets the guy and blowing him in the kitchen already? made her seems a bit to easy for the slot she fill in the game for my liking

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I get the women to have sex thing but I agree with you on this. she just meets the guy and blowing him in the kitchen already? made her seems a bit to easy for the slot she fill in the game for my liking
We don't know if she just met him. Its the MC who just got home :) Mom could be knowing the guy for 1-2 years now.

Nov 2, 2017
Nobody knows what Veq has in store for us but if you push a certain route it sure seems you have the chance see mom dating a guy beside yourself. But it isn't something that just accidentally punches you in the face. You have to deliberately push that route. So if that happens and still upsets anyone it's their fault and theirs only.

I personally find it entertaining and commendable that there is such a route because it creates an optional route, a choice, one can pursue if he or she is interested but totally avoid easily if not. Isn't that what we all wish to see in games?
I also have to agree with that, I may not like it but I do like that its an option for those that do. I just think it was a little to easy to get her going on that route. its just my opinion but I think it should be a bit harder to get her on that route that way it fits with what you said: "You have to deliberately push that route" and stay with it so you know what you're doing. right now you could end up on that route just by being nice even if you do still plan on taking her for yourself lol, well if you're not using a walkthrough or anything. I could be wrong with this one since it's been a little while since I played that part and have played other games since but didn't a conversation sometime before that scene say this was there the first date and the first time there meeting?

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
You know that scene is entirely optional right? If you push her towards dating and meeting new men then surprise, she's going to date and meet new men. If you dislike those scenes then simply tell her you don't like her dating and that'll be the end of that.
That's right, that scene we can ignore. But when I play the game, I will complete 100% of the route in the game. So that scene for me is unavoidable scene. And as you say, for that scene, it's my fault to push her there, so the game should add the NTR tag as the other ntr game stuff when you make that choice.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I also have to agree with that, I may not like it but I do like that its an option for those that do. I just think it was a little to easy to get her going on that route. its just my opinion but I think it should be a bit harder to get her on that route that way it fits with what you said: "You have to deliberately push that route" and stay with it so you know what you're doing. right now you could end up on that route just by being nice even if you do still plan on taking her for yourself lol, well if you're not using a walkthrough or anything. I could be wrong with this one since it's been a little while since I played that part and have played other games since but didn't a conversation sometime before that scene say this was there the first date and the first time there meeting?
What i think is that even if you can end up bumping into that scene just being nice like you mentioned it i highly doubt you are locked on it. I feel like its more like a "warning", just a bit of a taste so you can know for sure, and decide it yourself, whether you wish to see where it could lead later on. Because the way i see it you can still "persuade" mom to give up with such deluded idea as to date any other guy beside us :cool:

And on a side note: If that single little blowjob upsets someone, well, time to grow up, man up and instead of tantrums just take the challenge or know which route needs to be avoided. The world won't end just because we see mom blew a guy. Handle it. Like.. do a restart (as it happens very early on) OR realize this is a problem so mom needs to be shown the error of her ways and that dating anyone beside us is a folly :relievedface: Obviously this is just my personal view on the matter.

Reactions: tung17cm

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Correct me if i'm wrong but is the point off these games not to have different routes to take so you can play multiple times? obviously not everyone will enjoy a certain path but hey as alot of people have said you don't need to follow that route.

Reactions: The Rogue Hero
Nov 2, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong but is the point off these games not to have different routes to take so you can play multiple times? obviously not everyone will enjoy a certain path but hey as alot of people have said you don't need to follow that route.
yes, and I agree it should be a route since some people are into that, I was just saying that getting onto that route is a bit to easy for something that changes your outlook on her that much. I'm not at all saying that it shouldn't be in the game. its an optional route in the game not like people like me who don't like it has to do it just needs to be a bit harder to get onto that route in my opinion

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And its all fine. I'm a firm believer that said route is not binding at that point. At least i didn't get that vibe.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes