Cloudestiny

Jul 11, 2018
When Caitlyn is going to understand she can have sex with MC she's going to be begging for it a threesome scene between caitlyn and amy would be awesome!

Nov 2, 2017
Seriously, I thought he was one of her employee? I remember reading that dialogue in the game, and besides the mom-sharing route seems intended for eventual threesome with futa-Lily rather than having mom with other men.
it's possible to get onto the futa-lily x mom route without her blowing the random (or as I'm going to call him, Randy the Random xD!! ). did it by mistake on one of my playthroughs, of course,XD it stops you and tells you to vote on the mom x lily route since it's towards the end of the current update

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
do we have an updated walkthough? cant find the 3rd switch(found behind painting and next to banner). also cant find moms documents

Kangim

Nov 8, 2018
under the sofa in the attic
Somehow in my game I am unable to find the folder as it is showing no option for that. I think it is bug in my version. Can anyone tell me what happens after finding the folder please. And did Carol do her son in guest bathroom after bathroom work completion.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Somehow in my game I am unable to find the folder as it is showing no option for that. I think it is bug in my version. Can anyone tell me what happens after finding the folder please. And did Carol do her son in guest bathroom after bathroom work completion.
You delivered it to Mom and yes, MC can bang Mom in guest bathroom !!! Just follow the hints and leave Baron`s quest last ( as it says in hints) !!!

Kangim

Nov 8, 2018
You delivered it to Mom and yes, MC can bang Mom in guest bathroom !!! Just follow the hints and leave Baron`s quest last ( as it says in hints) !!!
can you give me walkthrough pdf of this game because somehow mixed some stories Kate and some early.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can you give me walkthrough pdf of this game because somehow mixed some stories Kate and some early.
Just load the characters based WT at OP (version 0.5), there is NO newer (or I have`n found one), and then just follow the game hints !!!! Thats how I`ve don it. You can bagn Mom in Moms love route, I have`n tryed other routes yet !!!

KirbyTuty

Jul 18, 2018
one of them in the basement , the other one is outside , the last one is behind the painting

NOTE: Once entering the sandbox content (0.05) the Questlog will be activated which should be give enough information to play the through the game without missing too much. There won't be an updated walkthrough.Use the walkthrough from the OP until you get Sandbox
How to trigger adam's legacy quest

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes