Sdorica_papi

Jul 28, 2018
Anyone else getting "An exception has occurred" when trying to access the garage in the evening? Trying to get the little trowel to get the last switch, but can't since this bug keeps happening

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Just played the latest version and I loved how the story progressed, I'm very curious as to how far we will be going with Lily, given our MC finds her grotesque - but maybe we will capable of, at least, befriending her? Who knows! :)

I also loved the rise in supernatural elements, especially because I've always been a fan of glowing eyes (I know, oddly specific, isn't it? But in 2010 I even bought glow-in-the-dark contacts, a pair in yellow and another in cyan), and we had a plenthora of those in this version. Secretly, quietly, subliminally, I am disappointed the neighbours are not a breed of vampires, that would have been a 2 for 1 for me, but hey - how can I complain?

Finally, I have an honest question both for Veqvil and for the rest of the community/fans around this game: am I the only one who truly believes the game has turned its back on the original "Love vs. Submission" concept? And doesn't it feel like the specializations you got to choose at the start are obsolete? This is not a complaint, just a curiosiy of mine because I can't tell if I'm missing some detail, or if that will problably be scratched off in the future. I wouldn't mind, I love the story arc, the animations and the characters more than the mechanics themselves.

Long story short, keep it up my man Veq! :D :D :D

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Finally, I have an honest question both for Veqvil and for the rest of the community/fans around this game: am I the only one who truly believes the game has turned its back on the original "Love vs. Submission" concept? And doesn't it feel like the specializations you got to choose at the start are obsolete? This is not a complaint, just a curiosiy of mine because I can't tell if I'm missing some detail, or if that will problably be scratched off in the future. I wouldn't mind, I love the story arc, the animations and the characters more than the mechanics themselves.
Well, the game grew a story to replace it's plot. I hope the distinctive routes will come back, tho I won't exactly miss them. It's a good game.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Since there is no updated walkthrough i have to ask where is the 3rd key for the adam's legacy quest?
1. The 3 switches were already covered in the old walkthrough, see from page 127.
2. You don't have to ask this question since it statistically appears twice on each side of the thread, so the only thing you have to do is reading the answers. ;)

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Since there is no updated walkthrough i have to ask where is the 3rd key for the adam's legacy quest?
One in the basement behind the boxes of trash - you must clean them.
One behind the painting in the corridor - you need a knife from the kitchen to remove the painting.
One in the garden in the far-away corner - you need to examine it, come at night, look at it again, come the next day examine it, grab a tool from the garage, dig her up and than put her back.
Than you have to activate them in the right order.
And yes, the walktrough covers the switches.

safwan

May 25, 2017
so my first play through and Eric comes up to the door messes with some nerves i try and punch him, swing and a miss, caitlyn comes over to invite me to go running finds me on the floor and... main menu... little confused did a trigger a end of game or is that just all the content there is for now and there was just no "thats it for this patch" message ?

asus

Feb 11, 2018
so my first play through and Eric comes up to the door messes with some nerves i try and punch him, swing and a miss, caitlyn comes over to invite me to go running finds me on the floor and... main menu... little confused did a trigger a end of game or is that just all the content there is for now and there was just no "thats it for this patch" message ?
thats the last quest for this update buddy

Reactions: safwan

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
This is the end of the episode. It's explicitly stated in the quest log.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do i start the mom sex scene? i see the images that it exist in the folder, but dont see a quest to do anything with her. i have the end episode quest. is it too late to have sex with mom?

loading a save from v0.6.1 to current version.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hi, tell me please what asset was used to create Lilly (character, hair, skin material)

Mar 7, 2018
Hey, how can I start the ''Adam's Legacy'' quest?. It says to ''look up Adam Dale'' but I can't do anything related to that on the computer.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
any one have any idea how to have sex with the mom?
Follow the 0.5 walkthrough linked in the opening post. Take the Carol route, not the Carol+Amy route. After the stuff covered in the walkthrough you'll be in 0.6 and thus will have the quest log. Do everything there and eventually you'll bang her.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes