JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How often does this game update? The story is actually really good and I care more about it than the H content tbh. I want to know more.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
If everything goes as planned mby at the end of the next month we can see a release date? :DFor real tho idk any timeline for update.

Last edited:

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
Have some thought about the ending of 0.7 since eric (i think that's th name of that guy) did something to us (i don't remember what he said sorry ) MC's Hidden power will be awakened

I hope veqvil will change the cliffhanger of v0.8 and the cliffhanger of 0.8 will be naughty

Damn sorry if my english is a lil bit wonky

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Have some thought about the ending of 0.7 since eric (i think that's th name of that guy) did something to us (i don't remember what he said sorry ) MC's Hidden power will be awakened
Eric did burn MC's neves... and perhaps reverted the "surgery" that sealed his powers. till now whenever MC used one of his powers he felt pain. But now He might be unshakled

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Eric did burn MC's neves... and perhaps reverted the "surgery" that sealed his powers. till now whenever MC used one of his powers he felt pain. But now He might be unshakled

As far as I can remember he didn't feel any pain at all when he beat the dude and saved the girl in the alley.

His head hurt because of the Baron girls' power, mate.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
As far as I can remember he didn't feel any pain at all when he beat the dude and saved the girl in the alley.

His head hurt because of the Baron girls' power, mate.
I think he was talking about the 0.07 ending. The guy who's supposed to marry Mira tries to use his power to do something to the MC. It works because we see MC writhing on the floor in pain, but it also backfires and does something to him because he's scared shitless afterwards and runs off.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think he was talking about the 0.07 ending. The guy who's supposed to marry Mira tries to use his power to do something to the MC. It works because we see MC writhing on the floor in pain, but it also backfires and does something to him because he's scared shitless afterwards and runs off.
No, you're wrong: the same happened to him (writhing on the floor in pain) with Caitlin (the blond Baron's daughter).

SiegsShroud

Mar 30, 2018
I'm genuinely interested to see how far this one goes, it's fairly well written and I find myself interested in the characters and how the story plays out.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah I know that happened too, but how does that make what I said wrong?
I think we might read again all of the dialogues between the Baron family members. We should consider this, too: there are YELLOW eyed people and there are RED eyed people. Red eyed people and yellow eyed people have different powers.

Let's replay the game and pay attention to all of scenes where the Barons are interacting with the MC, mostly checking the eyes' colours and when and how MC's powers trigger, too.

If I remember well, Caitlin (the blond) has got RED eyes. Her dad and Mira (the hottie brunette :love:) have got YELLOW eyes. Not totally sure, but I think her mom has got yellow eyes, too. The point is: MC's eyes?

Last edited:

WilhelmKArl

Sep 27, 2018
I think we might read again all of the dialogues between the Baron family members. We should consider this, too: there are YELLOW eyed people and there are RED eyed people. Red eyed people and yellow eyed people have different powers.

Let's replay the game and pay attention to all of scenes where the Barons are interacting with the MC, mostly checking the eyes' colours and when and how MC's powers trigger, too.

If I remember well, Caitlin (the blond) has got RED eyes. Her dad and Mira (the hottie brunette :love:) have got YELLOW eyes. Not totally sure, but I think her mom has got yellow eyes, too. The point is: MC's eyes?
Without a flashback, it's impossible to know. His father succeeded in his plan: hide the nature of his son. But, seeing the uniqueness of his alleged lineage, probably neither. And yes, Elise also has yellow eyes. As Sara (the nurse) and the Twins (JJ and Lilly).

Reactions: Trapezio

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Without a flashback, it's impossible to know. His father succeeded in his plan: hide the nature of his son. But, seeing the uniqueness of his alleged lineage, probably neither. And yes, Elise also has yellow eyes. As Sara (the nurse) and the Twins (JJ and Lilly).

I totally agree with you: there should be 3 types, at least. Just remember what Mr Baron told his blond daughter: we started a war to kill people who had powers that were different from ours (the powers MC has, possibly).

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes