Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Can anyone help me.. I am using android version.. But the thing is i cant click on the dildo under amys bed, i tried so many times, and without clicking i cant continue to choose love or submission path.. Can anyone solve this problem or anyone kind enough to share a save file jzt after clicking the dildo.. Plzz

See screenshot

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I, personally, wouldn't expect a release the next months but this long ass hiatus is killing people's interest in the project. It's a pity tho 'cause the game has a lot of potential with all that vampire shit, shady neighbors and sexy ladies plus the plot started going full Twilight mode and was really looking forward to seeing how events will unfold but then after pounding the mom and creaming her sweet pussy BUM!! Onhold bitches ... I was expecting he'd pull a Gumdrop on supporters after three months without releasing anything.

Ok life has manny FU moments and I can get behind that, but at least he should've stopped people's pledges after so manny months and resuming when the game was further developed ... not cool bro' :cautious:. Also when u dealing with succes u dealing with stupid critics, period ... that don't mean u should let motherfuckers get to you bruh, u continue releasing updates for the people who support the game and for the fans. And if u feel like taking a break to recharge your batteries, take it ... but notice supporters and pause pledges for that period. I respect the work you put in the game, but you should respect people's opinion on the matter too. None of the big boys out there didn't start big with their game, but people started supporting them because they saw potential in said game and appreciated the work and quality that was put in developing.

I'm inclined to think he fucked up with all the paths the game has but I really hope @Veqie boi pulls it through and comes back with some blonde mommy and MC/brunette vamp MILF/daughter action. Best of luck to you with the project bruhter !! (y)

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Got it solved.. D
Can anyone help me.. I am using android version.. But the thing is i cant click on the dildo under amys bed, i tried so many times, and without clicking i cant continue to choose love or submission path.. Can anyone solve this problem or anyone kind enough to share a save file jzt after clicking the dildo.. Plzz

See screenshot
Downloaded the game made by speer1403

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
near the back door (the door to the patio/yard area with the fence)

when in the living room look towards the top left section of the screen. once in that new zone go left again.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
It has almost been a year since I last played this game, I had almost forgotten everything, especially how it ended.
My god, this game's writing is good, the story is interesting, the girls are all pretty and even the lack of "Happy time" isn't really a turn off. I just want more ;)

So veqvil take the time to heal and if you need help for future updates, I would help in anyway I can

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
So....stuck to the point where I can't confront Mom or find my phone to ask the neighbor's for dinner. Only extra thing I've been able to do is clean up the basement. Anything else I can do?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, 8 months already without an update or any news from veqvil, I really hope he's ok, I wish him well.

Reactions: Hadgar
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes