Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
this is one of my favorite games i still check on it every now and then...

its exactly 2 months since we last heard of veq and i like to believe we will hear from him in the next month or so...

now people are entitled to their opinions and may believe this game is dead and thats fair, hell i myself am not a 100% sure that he will come back but i want to believe he will after all if he wanted to "retire" i dont think he would have come out 2 months ago.

i personally think he deserves the benefit of the doubt for giving us this beautiful game even if its early stage...

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Calm your Horses Robin Hood, if you have no sense of Humor, then sucks to be you. If you read any of the posts i made in this thread, and after one Joke think "Im here to stir up shit".
Actually, the comment about the language barrier was because the English in your previous posts makes it difficult to tell where your jokes are, and where you are being serious. And I believe that is roughly 75% on me. I mean, I can't fault you for not speaking English perfectly, when I am only conversational or better in a single language. I mean, I literally only know a smattering of words in like 8 other languages; mostly things like please, thank you, where's the bathroom, and American cunt (or similar so I can pick up when I should avoid certain people), so I can't really claim them. So that's why I'm not judging you for not speaking English perfectly and waited for this comment to say anything. So, if I came across that way and offended you with that I apologize, that wasn't my intent.

What prompted my comment was that your post was a single comment designed to be abrasive with no other context about whether you are joking. Now, if that legitimately is your sense of humor, which as I mentioned before I can't tell due to how your English is good enough to converse, but bad enough that it feels wrong and makes me unsure if I am understanding the subtext of it correctly. I mean, text is notoriously lacking in nonverbal queues.

With how good the English was in your reply to me? Either you took a great deal more time in making that post because it was much easier to understand, your English suddenly improved, or you rolled a massive success on your Language:English check for that post.

Regardless, comments like that, jokes or not, are designed to stir up shit with someone. That is literally WHY they get used as humor; because that "joke" isn't actually funny. That's why it's called trolling.

Actually, let me requote the post that I was replying to for posterity and explain why I had the reaction I had.:

Pweh..how should i put this..
There is a HUGE amount of forum Devs that feed each others with Tears, and the only reason they dont do what you want them to do, is to collect said Tears. And who wants to blame them, Forum Devs have to eat something too, am i right?
That is the entire post from you. Now, since there is no indication in that post that it's a joke, nor is there any indication that it's anything other than a "Humanity sucks so i'm going to bitch and try to get people mad which detracts from the issue this dev seems to be having." this may be a case of Poe's Law... but it's more likely that this actually goes against what you're claiming when responding to my post.

The euphemism that you are using is that the tears of the disappointed/swindled/disalusioned is what sustains game and forum devs.

How is this in any way respectful to the groups you have included? It's not because the actual meaning of this turn of phrase is that these groups do the things they do because they like making their fans (or customers, or whatever group is shedding the tears) unhappy.

That is quite literally, trying to stir up shit.

Now, MAYBE you really are not trying to stir up shit, at which point the easiest explanation is that you didn't fully grasp the meaning of your comment when you posted it. But, with your tirade trying to defend it? Since this is the Internet though, and your tirade was much easier to understand... I believe that's unlikely.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Its alright, i didnt expect any other response from you anyway.
its probably best if we agree to disagree and call it a day.
Agree to disagree about what? We didn't even argue over anything. You just came in with some sad attempt at sarcasm and got butthurt when it was returned.

Reactions: Ahjgfg

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Holly shit, just scrolled to see if any news on how the guy is doing and this post looks like a bunch horny teens bitching at each other. Here is a hint get out of the sex games and go get some real action to calm the hell down. Blow a load, let some stress go then have a nice day.
You get used to it, people be acting like a dev having issues is always a wootch case, when they actually talk about it and want to keep making the game (unlike wootch XD) although the irony being sometimes they are silent for a while because of the possible reaction, so these people just make shit worse XD It is like they think devs aren't human or something.
A lot of devs have seemed to have taken a hit this year (or they have finally felt comfortable enough to take time and sort their shit out), Icstor recently took a break to rethink how they were going to do milfy city because they were burning themselves out and not enjoying making it. I myself don't judge a dev by the quantity of content or update frequency but the quality of content when they do update.
Which is why veq is one of my personal favs because I personally enjoy the quality of their content. remember quality over quantity, just look at slonique pumping out updates of shitall XD and pretty much never actually finishing a game (based on what i have heard, only one I can confirm this for is abyss).

Reactions: Suknickar

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Besides the people who want to find fault in everything a sore spot for lots of people is the fact that he's all "Oh I feel SOOOOOO bad about taking your money, because I'm burned out, but I still don't pause the pledges" instead of ... well, just taking a break from taking people's money. If he had paused the pledges I'm sure way more people would cut him some more slack. And contrary to popular believe you can have an opinion on this topic even if you don't pay a dev.

Reactions: John64

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes it is sad that always the good games after a certain time always end up in such a status only great sounds spit then a few updates rausbringen then a remacke and the whole again from the front am so excited when the next remake comes out what then of course the story starts from scratch and then of course in

very small updates every half year is told again from the beginning the game here is now unfortunately over as well as pervertet hotel what already 1 year or over 1 year, nothing more always the same and the worse it is more and more crap games are going on forever

Reactions: Jarul

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Hi,
I just started playing the Game and I have some questions first about caitlyn do I need psych or techi to progress with her further or can I chose fitness too because in wt it says something about I have to complement her otherwise her route is closed and another question I want all the girls and not share which perk is the best for this and which gives most of the scenes I like to play love route thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes