caldess

Nov 12, 2017
How is this game still not tagged as abandoned? I'm sensing some moderator bias here.
Pweh..how should i put this..
There is a HUGE amount of forum Devs that feed each others with Tears, and the only reason they dont do what you want them to do, is to collect said Tears. And who wants to blame them, Forum Devs have to eat something too, am i right?

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
There is a HUGE amount of forum Devs that feed each others with Tears, and the only reason they dont do what you want them to do, is to collect said Tears. And who wants to blame them, Forum Devs have to eat something too, am i right?
Seriously?

Due to what appears to be a language barrier, I wasn't quite sure what your intent was until this post; stop trying to stir up shit. It's not helping anyone or anything.

How is this game still not tagged as abandoned? I'm sensing some moderator bias here.
If you feel that it should be marked as abandoned, don't bother bitching about it in the thread; there are so many threads that the mods don't read them all. I'm not sure what etiquette would be on here for 100% certain, but I've seen some mods put in their initial post to report a thread if it needs attention.

There's a right way and a wrong way to do things. Bitching about stuff but not actually taking steps to rectify what you view as a problem is always the wrong way.

And, besides, maybe the dev has been in contact with the mod staff here and they know what's going on.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
Seriously?

Due to what appears to be a language barrier, I wasn't quite sure what your intent was until this post; stop trying to stir up shit. It's not helping anyone or anything.

If you feel that it should be marked as abandoned, don't bother bitching about it in the thread; there are so many threads that the mods don't read them all. I'm not sure what etiquette would be on here for 100% certain, but I've seen some mods put in their initial post to report a thread if it needs attention.

There's a right way and a wrong way to do things. Bitching about stuff but not actually taking steps to rectify what you view as a problem is always the wrong way.

And, besides, maybe the dev has been in contact with the mod staff here and they know what's going on.
Calm your Horses Robin Hood, if you have no sense of Humor, then sucks to be you. If you read any of the posts i made in this thread, and after one Joke think "Im here to stir up shit". Either my english is in fact worse then i thought it is, which means that it is not understandable. Should that be the case, then im sorry. But i do in fact believe, while my english does suck. Its okish enough to get along what my itentions are. This Game is marked "On Hold" Dev posted 2-3 months ago that he doesnt feel well. Since a week i try to talk sense into people, try to explain the Situation the Dev might be in at this point. Because whether or not the Dev of this game does really face Mental Health issues or not (there is as explained often enough here, no way for anyone here to be sure), i cant stand the fact that People talk about it as if its clear that there is no way that the dev might actually say the Truth at all. Not giving people even the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to Mental Health issues, no matter what you heared or saw somewhere else. Is one of the fucking reasons why some people end up with deep depressions in the first place.

You might not like what i say, thats fine, we dont have to have the same opinion, and/or handle stuff the same way. But dont ever again try to move me in the same corner with the people who actually are only here for the sole purpose of beating a dead horse and stir shit up. Just because your sense of Humor is literally non existend

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I hadn't played this game since a long time (maybe 0.05). It's still hot as hell (I love so much the chara design) Even the story starts to pique my curiosity. The hold/abandon is such a pain in the ass...

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Maybe veqvil ate some of his own on accident then?

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Unless there changes something Fundamentaly about developing games, that sets the barrier to start up with a game WAY higher than it currently is. You should take a look around before you make Statements like "it feels like they going extinct".
The amount of people who Study in the IT field is crazy, sure not all of them have the end goal of developing Adult games, but if you look at the market, ever since there is a flood of people able to do certain jobs. Companies more and more cherry pick, and on top of that, there is not an unlimited amount of jobs to be had in the first place. So the result is that you end up with tons of people with a basic know how, and without a job. Im not saying that this is the case for all Adult Game devs, or even for the majority. But whether you are adult game dev, by choice from the get go, or if you slided into that role and now live with it because it pays your bills. Dont be so naive to think that the supply on Devs is running low.

Also that Argument with PR, holy crap, if i am a dev who wants to abuse/exploit patreon to milk as much money out of it as possible, with the least effort. Why on earth would i give two fucks about whats better PR? Especialy given the fact that people like you, openly admit that they heared "im ill" one to many times. Then i'd rather say "I'll take a break foor who knows how long, but ill be back" that way i can keep on running my Patreon and even if thats thin ice, argue that i kept my Patreon running because my plan was to come back, and i have something special for my loyal fans.

Im not saying people dont exploit it, they sure do. But you also cant start a Sentence with "I don't want to be accusing anyone, but". And then follow this by a couple of lines accusing people of stuff...cmon man
Congratulations on missing the point entirely lol

Reactions: SengalBoi

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations on missing the point entirely lol
No, your point was that you see so many Devs saying they have depression/got sick/have issues that you couldnt hold yourself back but make a flat joke about it.

And your other point was "I dont want to be accusing anyone" which you in fact did.
Im really sorry im not used to the Twitter length of responses yet, because i actually try to have some form of Converstation with arguments instead of the sole purpose of throwing in BS about literelly anything

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Come on guys let it go.

The game is on hold but there are plenty of other games here to play. :) :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes