Raker1180

Aug 8, 2019
One of the games that I look forward to the most
and until now I am still waiting even though in the end I have to
it ends a little painful :cry:
come on Veqvil, I'm waiting for you to continue this amazing game,:love:
very rarely a game with a combined theme of mystery, supernatural and a little science fiction!(according to my personal opinion)
the supernatural that I mean here is not the power that makes women fall into sexual desire like some other games.
but the supernatural here is more like an MC feels like an ordinary human but actually you are a descendant of a Vampire or a werewolf or a human with special powers (like the movie Teen Wolf Or Twilight)!
the mystery here is
You have to find out about the MC's father's identity?
who exactly is the Baron family?
who exactly is Dr.Stanton?
and what is the real relationship between MC's father and the Baron Family and Dr.Stanton?
and finally who is MC's true identity ?!
for science fiction might be closely related to MC dad's research and technology!
and also 3 choices of basic characters that can be chosen according to the wishes of the player!
games with themes and systems like this are very rare and of course I'm also waiting for the MC plot to hunt down the damn Duke bastard!
even though I had to bury that hope :(:cry:

Last edited:

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
ive had this game in my sig since i joined this site, i refuse to remove it. like most of us i pray veqvil handles whatever life may have thrown at him/her/insert pronoun of choice and they can come back to this game. This story has always been one of my favorites just because of the potential it had.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
ive had this game in my sig since i joined this site, i refuse to remove it.
I was in your shoes since a short while ago. I've had it in my signature since I've joined the forum and as time went by I refused to replace it for your same reasons. Also because I'm such a radical chic ahah.

But recently I've thought about it and chose to put in my sig generally unknown/underappreciated games that deserve more support. At the end of the day sig banners are basically free pubblicity we make by posting around.
I'll replace WTHI next as soon as I decide which game should replace it, since it's doing pretty well for itself.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ive had this game in my sig since i joined this site, i refuse to remove it. like most of us i pray veqvil handles whatever life may have thrown at him/her/insert pronoun of choice and they can come back to this game. This story has always been one of my favorites just because of the potential it had.
You should change your sig so the banner links to the thread.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just in case you're not sure how, dboy203:
  1. Copy this link (to Love and Submission's thread)
  2. Go to edit your signature
  3. Click on the image you've got already (once the image is selected, a set of buttons/controls will appear)
  4. Click the pencil icon (Edit link button)
  5. Paste the thread's link in the URL field that appears
  6. Click the Update button
  7. Finally, click Save to update your signature to your changes

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Just in case you're not sure how, dboy203:
  1. Copy this link (to Love and Submission's thread)
  2. Go to edit your signature
  3. Click on the image you've got already (once the image is selected, a set of buttons/controls will appear)
  4. Click the pencil icon (Edit link button)
  5. Paste the thread's link in the URL field that appears
  6. Click the Update button
  7. Finally, click Save to update your signature to your changes

Thanks a bunch doing it now!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Maybe I'll TRY to Contact veqvil And Ask To continue His Project i really like this noval and have experience with Daz3d and i have alot of time on my hands im basically fucking all day in my room rendering What do you guys think?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe I'll TRY to Contact veqvil And Ask To continue His Project i really like this noval and have experience with Daz3d and i have alot of time on my hands im basically fucking all day in my room rendering What do you guys think? :)
Not likely to happen. Devs don't just hand over work they have done to other people.

Besides that if people want to see this continue they want the story as it was meant to be.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes