Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Except that he has told everyone NOT to pledge while he's still trying to figure his stuff out, it reads on his page, but if people don't pay attention to that and still keeps pledging, well that's on them then.
Yeah, but that's disingenuous. He knew not everyone keeps up with their pledges or that people might defend him anyway. He knew he was still gonna receive money despite having no real intention to work on the game in the near future.

If he genuinely didn't want it he could've paused his own account or suspended it or any other number of things. He could've changed the pledge from month-based to release-based like other devs did when they took long breaks.

But no, he kept it open and even reactivated it afterwards knowing full well he'd be getting money for nothing.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I totally get why people are miffed on how things have played out. I agree that it's not the best look. I can only say that Veq was nothing short of sincere during his time developing the game, and I personally believe his Patreon remaining active is more about leaving the door open for a return as opposed to milking the remaining crowd. Like the aforementioned comeback that was referenced above, it's certainly possible. In fact, I would say the chances are still good we see Lord Veq retake the reins and start cluing us in on what our friendly neighborhood vamps are up to.

If things indeed played out like this, it would justify (imo) him continuing to take them bucks as he obviously would have been working on the material during the hiatus. Nothing really to go here other than intuition, but I still believe.

PS - Inb4 the many facepalms find their way to this comment, just wanted to say I welcome them enthusiastically. I'm not the biggest fan of 'I told you so,' but the more the merrier and it will only make it all the sweeter if/when things start moving forward once again.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Apparently he had mental issues whatever that means. They were so bad that he simply had to come back and reactivate his patreon without telling anyone anything so he can receive money in perpetuity for 0 extra work.

Real weird mental issues.
did you not know mental issues gets fixed with free money ?? :devilish: look at gumdrop he gets 8000 doing nothing he never wanted to admit that was suffering from mental issues too that is why he did not release an update in over 2 years..

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I kept seeing the beautiful renders and faces from this game from signatures of many people, so I finally gave it a look. Knowing the game is abandoned already, it still stung a lot when I finished it now.

Damn.. Like every character are so beautifully done. Fantastic renders, faces are so attractive. Shame it got scuffed and abandoned now.

Didn't start the game for it but story was actually interesting. I was starting to get interested aswell so I am even more sad now.

Anyone knows if any of the character resources are being used elsewhere ? Any female faces reused in other games?
I need more Carol and Caitlyn.. Seriously shame this game deserves more..

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
Can someone recreate this game or continue ;)

if i knew the assets the were used to make the game i could remake it with the help of the community oc.
so if anyone got ideas for the assets used, we could make it happen.

Reactions: fz

Hidarkness

Feb 8, 2018
I kept seeing the beautiful renders and faces from this game from signatures of many people, so I finally gave it a look. Knowing the game is abandoned already, it still stung a lot when I finished it now.

Damn.. Like every character are so beautifully done. Fantastic renders, faces are so attractive. Shame it got scuffed and abandoned now.

Didn't start the game for it but story was actually interesting. I was starting to get interested aswell so I am even more sad now.

Anyone knows if any of the character resources are being used elsewhere ? Any female faces reused in other games?
I need more Carol and Caitlyn.. Seriously shame this game deserves more..
I´ve had the same experience, a real shame, especially since there are very few games with a good story out there.
Same applies to the submission part, if somebody does have recommendations, send them my way :)

Reactions: fz

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I know that the game is abandoned and there isn't any bdsm tag, but I saw a lot of talk in this thread about bdsm, thats why I'm curious if there are bdsm elements in the game.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Except that he has told everyone NOT to pledge while he's still trying to figure his stuff out, it reads on his page, but if people don't pay attention to that and still keeps pledging, well that's on them then.
What's the game in your signature (gif to the right) called?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes