gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
No one could pick up this game and do it justice would have to have veqvil his rendering style and the story he was going for can't be reproduced. Best to support devs that are working on their games.

Reactions: Banshee647

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
One of my favorite games. Why do most of my favorites move to abandoned?

Anyway, is the scene in the title photo where the mother's hair is being held in a blowjob in the game? I tried searching but couldn't find someone asking this. I haven't tried the love path yet.

Reactions: SadeNess

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
One of my favorite games. Why do most of my favorites move to abandoned?

Anyway, is the scene in the title photo where the mother's hair is being held in a blowjob in the game? I tried searching but couldn't find someone asking this. I haven't tried the love path yet.
It's not in the actual game. It's also not Carol (mother) but in fact Dr. Stanton that you're referring to in the title screen. But, as a consolation, you can have some fun with her in the Xmas special from two years ago on the OP page. It's under "Little Xmas gift".

If you decide to give it a go, a lil hint: There are 4 gifts to find (3 obvious, 1 sneaky). You'll understand once you play.

Reactions: Mookey

ham..lett

Oct 30, 2018
It's not in the actual game. It's also not Carol (mother) but in fact Dr. Stanton that you're referring to in the title screen. But, as a consolation, you can have some fun with her in the Xmas special from two years ago on the OP page. It's under "Little Xmas gift".

If you decide to give it a go, a lil hint: There are 4 gifts to find (3 obvious, 1 sneaky). You'll understand once you play.
3 gifts shure but 4?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or isn't it? Moose_Tracks ?

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
So what was the reason author abandoned the game at first he said there was problem with his models then I heard he had some psychological issues or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Finally got around to playing this. What a great game! No wonder it's the best rated among [Abandoned]. Unfortunately, I think the dev was way too overambitious and the scale of the project ultimately crushed him. Too many choices, too little attention to game design so that the player understands how his choices close/open available paths, too much work required for each update to add content on paths that would make most players happy.

The dev should study what makes other games great (it's not a slew of choices, it's gamifying how you get achievements and a good story that has a few major branches but nowhere near as many as L&S)

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
to this day this is still one of the best games i played on this site... i RLY miss it and hope the DEV. comes back someday and continues this game... im ues to waiting 3 months for some updates so would not mind to wait for updates as long as they come... so many things i wanna know in this game.... :-(

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
can anybody tell me when will be the next update or and why the developer stop it if he wants many I could give him 1000 dollar but continue

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes